• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday college hoops

BEST BETS (13-9)(+9.30 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (11-12)(-4.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (25-16)(+7.40 units)

OVERALL (49-37)(+12.30 units)

Very good night last night going 4-1 and picking up 4.80 units. I won my only best bet with New Mexico. A split my strong plays, losing one by a ˝ point and winning one by a ˝ point, so I guess my good/bad luck cancels each one out on those and I won both regular plays. Might have got a little lucky with the best bet as New Mexico went to OT and still covered.

Decent card today, so I hope to have some more winners. I am working my night tonight from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, so I am posting everything real early today since I won’t be home later.

Missouri St -3 vs S Illinois (best bet)……………..Two very evenly matched teams. If this were on a neutral court I would be lost and confused. Now, lets move the game to Missouri St and we have what I hope is a best bet winner. Missouri St is 9-1 at home while S Illinois is only 1-7. I cannot pass these numbers up and only have to lay three points. S Illinois, like most college teams, is much better at home than they are on the road.

Towson St -4.5 vs Georgia St (best bet)……………I love this best bet as well, but this one scares me more than Missouri St. Towson St is not very good, but lucky for us Georgia St is even worse and a game like this home court makes all the difference. Towson is only 6-11 overall compared to Georgia States 3-13, but of Towson’s 6 wins, five of them have been at home and Georgia St is only 1-7 on the road. They will win this game and should get the cover.

Texas Tech -1.5 vs Missouri (strong play)…………….It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that I play a lot of small home favs and this one falls right into that group. Again, two very evenly matched teams at 11-7 and 10-7, but when you look at the home and away record of 9-1 and 1-7, you can see where the more than likely winner lies. I actually think Missouri is probably the better team and could easily win this game, but they really struggle on the road and Tech saves its best game for their home fans. We are only asking Texas Tech to basically win this game as the line is only 1.5. Of course I will be sick if they win by exactly one.

NC Wilmington -3.5 vs Northeastern (strong play)…………….I feel like I am repeating myself today. NCW is 12-8 as opposed to NE who is 7-10, so NCW is the better team. NCW is 6-2 at home while NE is only 3-9 on the road and we only have to lay 3.5. Again, sure it could go down, but I feel the odds are in my favor in a game like this. We have the better overall team, with the better H/A record and not laying very many. Should win.

NC State -2.5 vs Georgia Tech (regular play)………….Part of this play is with my heart. In college hoops I am a big NC State and Pitt fan. NC State is definitely the better team on their home court. I just see great value with the Wolfpack. I only made this a regular play because I don’t have very much luck playing any NC State game…for or against.

Bowling Green +4 vs Miami-Ohio (regular play)
    James Madison -5 vs Delaware (regular play)
    Kent St -4 vs Akron (regular play)

I don’t want to bore everybody with write-ups on these last three regular plays. Just taking strong home teams vs weak road teams when the line is low.

I went a little crazy playing eight games tonight, but four of them are small regular (one unit) plays. I really feel with they way I am choosing games, that I will come out of top at the end of the year. Sure I am going to have losing nights and losing streaks, but I don’t ever think I will take a beating with this system. Hope I am right.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Good Luck with your plays!

Go Wolfpack

Comment

Keep up the good work, Mark:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X