1/23 PF20's Whopper Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/23 PF20's Whopper Wednesday

Well I ended up losing that Utah game in OT because I had Utah. Went 1-2 yesterday but I have a nice amount of game tonight.

Iowa (+16) @ Indiana. I'm looking for another very close game tonight between these two big ten rivals. I think that Iowa has a shot to win this game outright in Indiana. I'm going to make Iowa my largest play of the night for (3 units)

Missouri St. (-2.5)
    vs. Southern Illinois. This is a solid play here by taking Mizz. St. theyre a good team at home with only 1 loss and Southern Illinois is just another one of those teams that is great at home but horrible on the road so for the second night in a row ill take the home team here and look for them to win the game by 10 or more. (2 units)

Texas A@M (-9) vs. Baylor. Texas A@M is coming off 2 straight losses to Kansas St. and Texas Tech. Now they are at home, should be fired up for this game tonight vs a Baylor team who is underrated ... Ill give them that. But I think that tonight Texas A@M being the Top 25 team that they are gets back on track and wins this game by no less than 15 points. (2 units)

1 unit Plays
    Kansas St. (-3)
    Illinois St. (-2.5)
    Cincinnati (+3)

Good Luck to everyone on their games tonight! And Let's Cash em' IN!! :beerbang: :thumbs:
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units
Working...
X