• Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Thursday

just a couple guesses.....

VALPO -380/ASU -250 (-131)...............4Units

UAZ -1 -130....................4Units

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I took Wazzu tonight. Flet if they could keep it close in teh 1H that Bennett would outcoach O'Neil in the 2H. So far so good is my line of thinking I guess as they are down 3 at half. Hope Zona wins by 2 so we both cash it.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

smoke 'em, FF!
      :beer2:
      ...toke on...

Comment

Very impressive 2H from Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Very impressive 2H from Arizona.
          UAZ is a lot better team than their record i have to tell you....also somebody please list the decent team that WSU has beaten so far this year.....they beat gonzaga without what's his name in the middle for them...other than that i think NC AT&T is their signature win. they got destroyed by UCLA last weekend on the road and same by UAZ today. that final score last week in the UCLA game was no where near indicitive of how they got their lunch packed by the bruins. they are a nice team, but they aren't a dominant team in that conference, IMO. UCLA is.

and o'neill is a better game coach than olsen. he is actually running plays and doing some good things on the floor.

now if ASU could pull their head out of their ass and just win the dang game....
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-24-2008, 10:23 PM.

Comment

That's a bad loss for the Sun Devils. Those are games they need if they want to make the Big Dance.

The camera man in the UCLA/Oregon game couldn't show the cheerleaders more if they tried, haha.. Great stuff. They cut to them after almost every positive Oregon play. Kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              That's a bad loss for the Sun Devils. Those are games they need if they want to make the Big Dance.

The camera man in the UCLA/Oregon game couldn't show the cheerleaders more if they tried, haha.. Great stuff. They cut to them after almost every positive Oregon play. Kinda funny.
              lmao...he loves that blonde girl......and she won't look at the camera....

as bill walton would say...........HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-ible loss for ASU i agree. really shocked UW went in there and beat them.

Comment

Working...
              X