1/24: 0 - 1

"Definitely"
    CANISIUS +13
    @ Fairfield

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 63 - 60 - 1
    UNITS: -3.75
    1/24: 4 - 0 :beerbang:
    MAC: 14 - 4

Taking my son to the Kent/Western Michigan game Sunday for his 15th birthday! Sheesh, just 6 more months and he can get his learner's permit.....:bang:

NORTHERN ARIZONA +3.5 @ Weber State

Nothing else jumps out...I hate Fridays! But will be doing P-B-P on wjer.com tonight to the Dover HS hoops game.

BOL to everyone! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL Joe ...I am on the other side ...at least one of us wins:thumbs:
    Roll Tide

Comment

I hate fridays options usually as well..>GL today..

Hopefully my restaraunt will be too busy to listen in, but if it aint swamped, I'll dial in for a bit.

I will be on ctbsports.com today 3-6 CST... The Score link 1640 game one and KXLS link game 2...I have color on both games...

called a Girls game yesterday the final: 87 - 10....BRUTAL..." In Bound Pass, Steal, Shot, Score, In Bound Pass, Turnover, Shot, Score, "etc.............:puke:

should be some better matchups today in the tourney...

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Hack...I believe that's 4PM our time here in the east and I just went to the web site and will listen in until 4PM your time before I leave for our game.....I'm now doing the color tonight as well, as the Dover PBP guy (Willie) doesn't have a cold anymore....LOL:thumbs: I've done a couple of those kind of girls games before, ugh, me hates that and it's brutal keeping stats....

PMann....that game oughta be a close one.....I just hate playing games when I don't really like any of them that strongly! Guess I need to call that 800 number.....LMAO:laughing:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Hack...I believe that's 4PM our time here in the east and I just went to the web site and will listen in until 4PM (Lomega vs. Wakita I believe) your time before I leave for our game.....I'm now doing the color tonight as well, as the Dover PBP guy (Willie) doesn't have a cold anymore....LOL:thumbs:

PMann....that game oughta be a close one.....I just hate playing games when I don't really like any of them that strongly! Guess I need to call that 800 number.....LMAO:laughing:

Comment

I listen in on you as well. will try to throw in a shout to new philadelphia OH in the 1st half.....
            Id rather do color, can let mind wander, enjoy game and throw in some comments for New Philadelphia, OH
            Wow I went to the ctb site, nice banner for my restaraunt on there....

I have the 3 pm and 420 games...

Comment

"Wings to Go"....the menu looks awesome.....and the place is spotless and nicely decorated! Now which photo were you in.....?
              And me loves catfish! Also, there is no scroll bar on the right side so you can't see all of the pics and menus Hack....
              Last edited by joepa66; 01-25-2008, 10:19 AM.

Comment

GL joepa...have fun at the game

Comment

Thanks Superskins.....:beerbang:
                  Have a great weekend and hope ya cash 'em if ya play 'em!:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    "Wings to Go"....the menu looks awesome.....and the place is spotless and nicely decorated! Now which photo were you in.....?
                    And me loves catfish! Also, there is no scroll bar on the right side so you can't see all of the pics and menus Hack....
                    THANKS, LOTS OF HARD WORK AND PESOS IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT...

first photo in the gallery I'm sitting and brother hack is in front of me..think he's hack84 on here, and the one pulling open sign my wife and I are on the right side ..

hhhmmm it scrolls all the way on my computer with normal scroll on the right or page down button, and the gallery should roll on its own, crank up the speakers music is cool with photos.

good luck tonight..

Comment

I'm seriously gonna have to make a road trip to Okiehoma, or you're gonna have to overnight ship some of those wings, and some catfish to me....:beerbang:
                      The music is definitely good! Have a great game....just hope I can stay interested tonight at 13-2 Dover is playing a rival that is 6-9 and who didn't score but 37 points against them last time (and got blown out 70-49 the other night).....so there'll be lot's of time to say hello to all the cappers at Predictem'.

:sm:

Comment

listened in around halftime...sounded good....cool to put a voice with a name.......

i had one blow out in the 1st game, guy i did that game is hum drum. Through out a howdy to New Philly, OH.........second game was great with an OT 'upset' in a girls matchup a DCLA17-1 vs Cherokee 14-2 team....My buddy, Tom, and I had alot of fun in that game...one of those who can toss out the best one liner in a good game contests.....

Comment

Hack, I listened to ya thru the 3rd quarter when Lomega was up 65-20...those are hard games to do! At least the girls game was much better....our game was better than expected! I didn't get a chance to throw out a hello to ya until the 4th quarter when it got really close and invited others to tell their friends to tune in, also during the wrapup show I got your name in and a plug for your restaurant from Ohio....LMAO Enjoyed listening, will give ya my schedule for next week on Monday.....Great Job! :thumbs:

Comment

OVEN MITT YTD: 17 - 13
                            1/24: 0 - 1

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 64 - 60 - 1
                            UNITS: - 2.75
                            1/24: 1 - 0
                            MAC: 14 - 4

Nice to end the week 12-4....:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                            X