Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Saturday

1-1 last Thursday.....

PUR -1 -105......4Units........i really like PUR today and WIS has been living on borrowed time in the past couple games as far as staying undefeated. Wasn't sure which way the line would go and i liked the number so i jumped on it.

UAZ -440/OSU -345/TENN -1000 (-135)..........4Units.............UW got their win at Asu on Thursday and may exhale a bit. Huge game for UAZ, as they have dropped one at home already. Worry a little about the let down factor, but then again, UAZ is a very good team when they have everyone in the lineup. Bayliss got hurt and everyone kind of forgot about them because they lost a couple games, and they play on the WC where they don't have Dukie Bilas and the rest of the clowns at ESPN to hype them up daily. Big game for OSU here as they need this win to keep pace and keep a tourney possibliity alive. Lineup has really gotten a boost from Freshman Evan Turner's insertion. Hopefully they keep the Diebler elf and his 0 for 400 3 point streak on the bench as much as possible. And i look for TENN to bounce back from the loss on Tuesday.

SDSU -1 1/2 (1H)

SDSU -2 -125..............4Units.........UNLV has struggled on the road in conference losing by 12 at Air Force and barely beating a Colorado State team that is a 5 1/2 point dog tomorrow........to freeking Wyoming, and i just think SDSU gets the W.
    probably will play some other stuff.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-25-2008, 08:02 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL holmes
    :beer2:
    ...toke on...

Comment

Gl Ff!!

Comment

gl FF :thumbs:
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

GL Today FF.....I like the Purdue today as well:thumbs:

Comment

Good Luck today FF :sm:

Comment

GL FF! I'll be on the Boilers too. I'm trying to talk myself into playing SDSU but haven't pulled that trigger yet. Just freakin woke up after a long night in Atlantic City.

Comment

Working...
              X