X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday

44-35-3 +8.5 units

1 unit

INDIANA-8.5 vs uconn= i still dont like uconn on the road much, indy never loses at home so im expecting a hoosier win, uconn does lose a weapon in dyson, i dont see them hanging around enough to be in position to think upset, so im taking my chances indy builds a double digit lead eventually and maintains it

im looking at a few others, but i may only have 2 other plays

CAL at home to avoid 3rd str8 home loss, if stanford plays anything like it did in first half vs asu they get their ass kicked here

NEW MEX STATE over utah st= revenge game at home for the aggies and they have their full roster going finally, wish they had another couple games under their belt together as a full roster, chemistry a concern, but still worth a play laying 5 or so at home to get revenge win

may get better numbers on those games so in no rush to lock them in

GL today Beholdah!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

so tempted to take indy-7.5 2nd half... but since starting game 9-0 they have looked like crap and just dont seem like they came with it 2day, im going to lay off i guess. i thought it was going to be a blowout after the good start, o well

Comment

GL today bro! Hope they play well for ya in the 2H!

Comment

1 unit

AKRON-5 at cmu= akron is much better team and will look to bounce back here, i dont get why the line went down

i am going to lay off new mex state, CAL will likely be last play of day.

Comment

1 unit

OLE PISS ml +190

Comment

1 unit each

RICHMOND ML +170 vs dayton

CAL ML +110 vs stanford

USC ML +150 at oregon

thats it, scratching my head over the way indy and akron played. time to cash some outright winners

Comment

i am going to go ballistic if usc blows this game...

Comment

glad usc pulled thru in OT, watching the end of regulation was like a nightmare.

2-4: -1 unit bad start to day but strong finish to minimize damage... been watching basketball all day, ive barely gotten up ha. time to get out of the house :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X