• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday college hoops

BEST BETS (13-11)(+2.70 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (13-12)(-0.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (28-21)(+4.90 units)

OVERALL (54-44)(+7.20 units)

Played four one unit games last night and I sucked going 1-3, dropping 2.30 units. I did not like the card and it showed. Two night losing streak right now. I feel like I can do so much better than what I am doing, but I am in the plus right now so I should not complain. When you gamble you are going to have winning and losing streaks.

Took a pass on Friday with the sucky four game schedule. Took Saturday afternoon off as well, just don’t have time because of work. Here is what I came up with for Saturday nights action.

NC Wilmington +6.5 vs George Mason (best bet)………….I really love this one and just about expect an outright win, but I am not getting greedy. NCW tough at home and even though Mason might be the better overall team, the same cannot be said on the road in this matchup.

Colorado +6 vs Missouri (best bet)………….I love this one as well. Missouri is no doubt the better team but they struggle on the road and Colorado has been known to give teams fits at home with their style of play. They will slow it down and frustrate Missouri. Another good upset possibility in this one.

William & Mary +1.5 vs Old Dominion (strong play)…………Neither team anything to get excited about, but William & Mary is the better team on their home court and even maybe on a neautral court. Better overall record and better home/away record. This line sort of baffles me, so I hope it is not a trap. I almost made this a best bet.

I am racking my brains tonight and cannot come up with anything else, so I am going to stop with these three plays and call it a night. No use in forcing anything and that is what I would be doing.

Good Luck Everybody!! Back on Sunday.
Working...
X