Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live dog sunday

YTD: 1-2 (-1.09)

Day 2 wasn't kind to me, but never fear, more value is here!

Virginia +140

True odds are about -122.

:beerbang:

Agreed. I took the points though....but I also think UVA has a better shot to win outright than Tennessee does.

GL :beerbang:

Comment

Stif, hopefully they win outright for the both of us! :thumbs:

Comment

Purdue +12 (-110)

This opened at a good number ... but wow talk about movement. I considered this at 10.5 earlier, but figured it just wasn't enough... well, now it's enough!

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
          Purdue +12 (-110)

This opened at a good number ... but wow talk about movement. I considered this at 10.5 earlier, but figured it just wasn't enough... well, now it's enough!
          Agreed again. I would have never played Purdue at +8 when it opened, but at +12 it's a whole new ballgame. Can't believe the public is still pounding Florida at this big number. Not saying they can't cover, but every ounce of "value" is gone from Fla now IMHO.

Comment

Yup, definately getting the best of it at +12.

Kinda like people chasing that miracle flush or straight in poker. It'll hit, but not often enough to justify the odds.

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
              Yup, definately getting the best of it at +12.

Kinda like people chasing that miracle flush or straight in poker. It'll hit, but not often enough to justify the odds.
              You got it. It's nice to have someone around who thinks like I do

Getting the best of the line will make you or break you more so than who you pick, IMO...

Comment

For sure. Not a huge college guy here, but it's like laying 10 or more points in the NBA. It'll hit here and there, but odds are the DOG is going to bring home the money. :thumbs:

Comment

Well double digit lines cover more in college sports, for obvious reasons, but i agree, the teams that are left, are left for a reason....and each one has a good shot of giving their opponent a competitive game.

Comment

Virginia Tech +110

:gulp:

Comment

Good Luck rjp

Comment

Working...
                      X