Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Fades

ytd 155-178 (-72.26 units)

I hope someone is making money fading this garbage I've been picking. Yesterday the original picks were far from special, but I did have a profitable day at 8-7 until I went ahead and added 4 more and they went 0-4 :puke:

Florida -5.5

2 units

Gonna have more fades a little later. Gonna wait and see if I can't get some better lines, but this one was moving against me.

Stif:

My season has sucked too..... lost a bunch yesterday by 1, 0.5 some covering the entire game until the end.

NBA has been a different story.

GL with Florida.

BB
    Go Boilers!
    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Clemson pk +100
      Fairfield +2 (-105)
      Florida Intertrashional +2
      Maryland +6

2 units each

Normally I steer clear of road teams getting less than +4, but Miami's weak ass non conference schedule has gotten them too much respect IMHO, and the fact that they're average at best is starting to show now against ACC competition, so I'm giving Clemson a shot today...as they have proven they can win on the road against better competition than they face today.

A few more in a bit....

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
        Stif:

My season has sucked too..... lost a bunch yesterday by 1, 0.5 some covering the entire game until the end.

NBA has been a different story.

GL with Florida.

BB
        That's how the whole season has basically gone for me too. I lost so many by either a half point, or dogs that were winning the whole game until the end, or dogs that force OT and then don't cover the spread. I've been waiting around to make sure I get the best line lately, as it's really seemed to matter so far this year. Maybe I can at least turn some of those losses into pushes....

Comment

the rest of the fades:

Iona +4
          Middle Tennessee St +1.5
          Indiana St +11
          Idaho St +5
          Illinois -12

2 units each

Comment

5-3 so far stiffy.....:beerbang:......2 plays left...you can buy them back and assure yourself of a good day...lol.......GL! on the last 2.....:beerbang:

i honestly haven't gotten into the season much at all, but from the little i have followed it so far, just seems like a really wierd season. I can't remember seeing so many teams up 18 at the half and getting outscored by 25 in the 2H to lose and not cover. How in the world you could ever be up 45-25 at the half and lose like 77-68 is beyond me. IMO, as more and more players leave early each year, teams will get younger and younger and less dependable. There are certain conferences like the ACC where 5 years ago, home court was almost an automatic W unless you completely sucked. Now i really don't think home court matters much at all. The MVC used to be the ultimate home court conference and that hasn't been the case the last 2 years either. Even the Pac10 is about a 50/50 road/home conference.............Big10 for whatever reason seems to be the one conference where teams can't win on the road.

anyhow, GL!.......hope it turns around for you.....:thumbs:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LOL, there was one of my specials with Maryland :beerbang:

Story of the season.

25-30 of those a year can really f**k up one's record....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                LOL, there was one of my specials with Maryland :beerbang:

Story of the season.

25-30 of those a year can really f**k up one's record....
                exactly what i said above.....how do you have an 8 point lead at the half and lose by 10....at home in your own gym no less (which as i said doesn't really mean squat i guess)....:dunno:...now granted they shot 61% in the first half, but you would think they could hang with a 6 point number up 8 at the break. Never understand (unless it's like UCLa last night with OREST where they just were a much much better team and UCLA kind of dicked around in the 1H) how you can be 8 points better than someone one half and 18 points worse the next. In one of those big sky games last night, somebody i forget who was up 19or something at the break and freeking lost by 5 or 6 points.......how does one go about blowing a 20 point halftime lead?
                Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-27-2008, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Actually I think MD was up 9 at the half, lol.

Thing is, even though MD blew the lead, every single little thing went in Puke's favor in the last 45 seconds. Without the breaks at the very end they would have still won, but I don't think they would have covered, which is all i cared about anyway.

Iona was winning by double digits in the 1st half today too, led by 4 at the break, and ended up getting crushed, on their home floor. Never had a chance in the 2H. Same thing....how do you play well for a half, and then just get completely creamed in the 2nd?

St Joes blowing a -6.5 cover the other night when they had a 15 pt lead with like 1:30 to go too? WTF?

Well, ILL is up 31 with just over 2:30 to go here....wonder if they can hold on?

Comment

Yay Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

Iona was winning by double digits in the 1st half today too, led by 4 at the break, and ended up getting crushed, on their home floor. Never had a chance in the 2H. Same thing....how do you play well for a half, and then just get completely creamed in the 2nd?

BigSky, MAAC and the OVC are notorious for games like that. I swore off betting that MAAC conference a couple years back along with the BigSky. Too much of that **** goes on.

hopefully you can grind out a decent last 5 weeks of the season in conference play...:thumbs:

Comment

I do prefer bigger conference games as far as capping them goes, especially TV games....but I've had a fair amount of success just taking the very anti-public home dogs in those crappy conferences in the past too, pretty much the same basis as that SCRF system you came up with.

Just looking to get back some of the losses as this point, as I see no way this season is going to be profitable. Luckily I'm doing well in NBA.

Comment

Working...
                        X