Second round Sunday in-game discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
    You gotta stay up late, but your homeboy willi is a big Nick Young,Gabe Pruitt fan.. What a shame that kid getting killed was. Francis .
    :beerbang: ...yeah, really was too bad.....USC will be a force in the coming years with Floyd as coach and that new arena they have (it's nice). I honestly think that UAZ is falling backwards due to bad assistants, bad recruiting and it's time for Lute Olsen to go. There is some new blood in the Pac10 with floyd, howland, bennet junior and i think those 3 teams along with oregon will be the class of the pac10 to come. Washington will fade in and out, and that guy for Stanford will be fired in the next couple years. He just sucks. Arizona is going to be a middle of the pack team and write this down folks....

their 20 win streak and tourney steak ends next year....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• any thoughts on memphis -2 2nd half??....i dont know if nev can keep up with mem for the entire game?

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
        any thoughts on memphis -2 2nd half??....i dont know if nev can keep up with mem for the entire game?
        Have been tuning on and off of that game but it seems that Nevada is playing pretty bad and only down 4. I think Nevada comes back and wins it, but I have them winning it so Im a little biased there.
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Texas cut it down by 7...hope that serves as momentum in the 2H

Comment

• That was a big three, think Texas is gonna win this one...

Comment

• The books not giving much respect to Texas...opened them at -3.5 for the 2H

Comment

• Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
                The books not giving much respect to Texas...opened them at -3.5 for the 2H
                I got them -4.5 -115, I think that is as much respect as you can give them...

Comment

• UNR needs to step it up here for you GM

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    UNR needs to step it up here for you GM
                    I know, this one is not going well. Still got that huge parlay going and bets on Nevada with the points and SU and Texas.

Memphis sure is a handful to deal with, pretty good team they got. If they win, I am excited to see them vs A&M. Hope UNR can get back into this one, at this point I hope they cover the 5.5 because them winning is going to be tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
                      The books not giving much respect to Texas...
                      maybe the books actually watched USC this year and know they are a very capable team. This seems to be the typical game between a team like Texas which everyone watches 8 times a week and USC who i guarantee most on this site know very little about, and then are surprised when USC plays them tough. I honestly think it is going down to the wire as these are both good basketball teams. I still think TEX has a big run in them with Durant. We will see how USC handles that.........im sure if USC wins it will because Texas sucks today........really wish people got the opportunity to watch some of these teams like USC and Oregon a little more because they are darn good teams and they are well coached. ANd want to talk about a coaching mismatch with floyd vs. barnes.

Comment

• This is such a teaser halftime line, I don't no whether to offset my texas bet, DAMMIT

Comment

• I have made a lot of money on USC this year, knew they were capable of playing well in a game. I just think they were to inconsistent to win two games here this weekend. I bet against them against Arkansas and now today, really need Texas more than anyone else today.

Comment

• MEM can't shake UNR

Comment

• I think the longer UNR stays in this one, the better the chances that MEM gets sloppy and starts feeling the pressure

Comment

• I've never bet on the 2nd half.... with Texas being -4, does that refer to them scoring more than 4 over USC in JUST the 2nd half?

Comment

Working...
                                X