NCAA Play for Monday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Play for Monday Night

A prominent handicapper just released the opposite side in this matchup, which put the market back to +1 as I write this.

*One side play Monday:

Boise State (+1) at Fresno State - 7:00pm Pacific - Game #513-514
    The Broncos are 14-5, including 7-2 on the road, and four of their losses this season have come by a combined 11 points. They are coming off two of their most impressive wins of the season, by 15 on the road at Nevada two games back, and last Thursday by 15 over Hawaii after opening up a 25 point lead at half. Boise unusually has had three days off for travel since last game and with Idaho and Louisiana Tech on deck should be focused. Fresno is now missing three key players. Kentucky transfer forward Sims, an expected starter, never saw action due to academics, guard O'Neil, a 30+ minute starter, was lost to injury after four games, and another 30+ minute starter, forward Harvey was lost to academics just three games ago. Meanwhile, starting center Hernandez has been slowed by the flu the past week, came off the bench for limited minutes in last game and is expected to do the same tonight. Six players are now getting the bulk of the minutes which poses fatigue and foul trouble issues and does not bode well against one of the most efficient offenses in the nation. Fresno is 3-3 in conference play but all three of their wins have come against the three worst teams in the WAC. They are 1-2 since losing Harvey and even in the lone win they were outrebounded 54-27 by San Jose State. This will be just the second WAC team they have faced (first without Harvey) that has a winning conference record. The first resulted in a 10 point loss at New Mexico State. Expect Boise to take care of business tonight.

Play: Boise State +1 1/2 UNIT

Good luck,

Edward
    Right Angle Sports

Top notch stuff as always Ed, thanks for the info! Miss you popping in once or twice a week. :thumbs:

Comment

gl Edaward, great write up and I completely agree w/ everything you said in it :thumbs:
      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Good stuff. I'll ride along. Got Boise at +1.5 :thumbs:

Comment

Boise was very unlucky at the end of regulation and very lucky at the end of overtime. I'll take the win.

Comment

Working...
          X