Harmonious NCAAB Mon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Mon

Not a lot to choose from on the 10 game slate tonight, so kinda laying low. I have tried not to play little ****ty conferences so those three games I crossed off immediately. The ESPN games tonight are interesting because wins for UConn and Oklahoma are essential with regard to NCAA tourney bids I think. A win for UConn backs up a huge win at Indiana, and a loss for Oklahoma would be crushing to their chances. Just the early game for now, and the rest later. Good luck tonight guys!!!

Sides:143-110-6 (+23.0 units)
    Totals:16-13-1 (+1.7 units)
    Teases:WE ARE STILL NOT ON SPEAKING TERMS
    YTD: 159-123-7 (+24.7 units)

1 UNIT
    Louisville/Connecticut OVER 138

:thumbs:

I think the game is a complete toss up so I'm laying off a side. Slight lean to Louisville with UConn in a possible let-down spot.

GL cuse, keep up the good work
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Wow, how the hell did that not go over? Jesus... :bang:

Two point game and team up two has the ball with 43 seconds left, and all I need is two points and it doesn't go over??? Interesting. Craig Austrie is an idiot. Who gets trapped on the last possession? Stay in the middle of the floor. And on the inbound before that he had to waste a timeout because he dribbled into the corner. Stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        Wow, how the hell did that not go over? Jesus... :bang:

Two point game and team up two has the ball with 43 seconds left, and all I need is two points and it doesn't go over??? Interesting. Craig Austrie is an idiot. Who gets trapped on the last possession? Stay in the middle of the floor. And on the inbound before that he had to waste a timeout because he dribbled into the corner. Stellar.
        Second. :puke:

Comment

TUESDAY

1 UNINT
          Iowa State (-6)

:thumbs:

Comment

Big 2nd half! :thumbs:

Some tough OT losses out there tonight, geez. I wasn't home to cap on time, woulda had a nice night but I'll take the one I got in. Hope you guys did well.

Comment

Working...
            X