Mr. Pink Sunday Hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Pink Sunday Hoops

Off to a decent start yesterday, gained close to 7 Units. Would love to top those picks yesterday. Thanks to everyone, got some great information yesterday, lets keep it going today, huh?

Southern Ill -1.5 (1.5 Units)
    Southern Illinois is now 15-6 SU in games away from home. Va-Tech is 1-4 ATS in its last five games, gonna go with the hot team.

UNLV +5 (1 Units)
    UNLV is 8-2 ATS as an underdog this season, and WISCO in my mind is just a little overrated.

Kansas O138 (1 Unit)
    Kansas to win (9 Units)

Kentucky is 5-7 ATS as an underdog this year and I think Kansas is the best team in the tourny. The over is 10-4-1 in Kansas’ last 15 games, which I think will be around 160-170, hopefully!

Memphis -5.5 (1 Unit)
    Memphis to win (5 Units)

Nevada is GOOD, but Memphis is GREAT. Can't ingore that winning streak. Dorsey dominates inside and will again today.

Oregon to win (3 Units)
    Gambln on this one....I don't know what Oregon team is gona show up but Brooks and Taylor and the rest of their offense should be a little too much for Winthrop.

Texas -2 (HOMER....10 Units)

although they are GOOD, USC gets way too much credit. Texas is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 and Durant will be on the prowl to showcase his talent and let everyone know he is the best player in the country. Texas in my mind, should win this one by at least 6.

That's right, all favorites except UNLV, may God help me, lol!!

2ND H ADD:

Virginia +2 (1 Unit)

Comment

GL Mr.Pink....I really like the longhorns today!

Comment

2nd H Add:

Unlv/wisco O68.5 (1 Unit)

Comment

Adding 5 more units on Texas, I can't resist. 15 Total, lets go Durant!

Comment

Unreal....8-2 (-5.9 Units)....Thanks a lot Texas. :bang:

Comment

Thank you Lakers, instead of being down -5.9 Units, the Lakers bounced me back up to +4.1 on the day! :cheers:

Comment

Texas really screwed us tonight...In addition to losing my bet I had on them, I had them going to the final four in all my brackets.

good call on Lakers, like I said, I followed you and cashed on them. thanks
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

No prob man. I'm really feeling good about this week, lets build that bankroll!

Comment

Nice job Sunday bro....let's hope it continues on Thursday....:beerbang:
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                    X