• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday

46-40-3 +6.4 units

1 unit

NEBRASKA ML +170 at mizzou

locked this in now, still figuring what to do aoubt the points, may throw 2 units on the points and have 3 units invested on this game which is big for me

nebraska is healthy but they are suspect in my book. however, this is what mizzou is coming with 2nite

carroll, deon lawrence, matt lawrence, tiller, volkus, 2 bench guys moved into starting line up, there is nothing onthe benc, safford has played 91minutes total this year, the other 2 combine for 37 minutes played total.

so basically any foul trouble kills mizzou, if carroll gets in foul trouble they are screwed it seems.

nebraska beat mizzou both meetings last year, maric went off for 31 points in one of those games. coming off the worst game of his career, he'll be looking to bounce back for sure.

what this come to down to is whether or not nebraska just flat out sucks. I dont think much of them, however it's ahrd to put too much stock into them getting mutilated by kansas, kansas beat the living crap out of them last year too. If anything a humbling experience like that should make them pick up their intensity tonight

will make a decision soon regarding the points

bol, but this one looks too easy to me.

Comment

GL Beholdah.....:thumbs:

Just like Daws, I thought the line was too good to be true to put any of my action on the game so I just laid off!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL B! Nebraska on the road tho is just not for me...

Comment

agree with ur skepticism, i want to go big on it but it vegas obviously didnt feel the need to make a serious line move, i'l leave it at the one ML play . im willing to pay to see mizzou get it done with absolutely no proven depth at all.

1 unit each

BYU-4 at air force= backing the better team, air force's home court advantage will keep it close im sure but i think byu pulls it out so i'll take my chances with the 4

PITT-7.5 vs nova= revenge game and a bounce back game for Pitt at home, dont see them dropping two in a row at home, hoping they pull away and win by 12+

thats all for now

i want to see the 1st halves of kan st- kan game, memph- houston b4 further action, im real anxious to see how the mizzou game goes,

Comment

3-0 +3.7 units
            nice job by BYU to pull away. i'll be fading air force again in the near future for sure

Comment

:goodjob:

Comment

Working...
              X