Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Typical large Wednesday card tonight with plenty of games, and mercifully most of the **** conferences are off tonight so there's not much sifting through that pile of crap. Bets of luck to everyone tonight, hope your cards cash!!!

Sides:144-110-6 (+24.0 units)
    Totals:16-14-1 (+0.6 units)
    Teases: WHO???
    YTD: 160-124-7 (+24.6 units)

1 UNIT
    Central Florida (-3). Home court play, should be lots of points in this one too.
    Towson (-2.5). Another home court play as Dawsy will tell you, his boys play much better in Towson.
    Kent State (-4.5). Feels like a trap honestly, Flashes only playing a couple roadies all season is pretty unsettling.
    Cincinnati (+14). WVU has been a little off of late and coming off a terribly crushing loss to GTown Saturday.
    UNLV (-3). Rebels really only MWC team with any shot at an at-large so they can't lose games like this.
    South Carolina (-3.5). Georgia is not on my mind, the transfers, Downey and Fredrick, get it done.
    Missouri (-4). Huskers ZERO road wins this year.... RALLY ROUND THE FAMILY.... WITH A POCKET FULL OF SHELLS!!!
    Mississippi (-6). Vandy been blitzed on the road twice of late, and the Rebels need a confidence type win.
    Arkansas (-2.5). MSU been hot, but the slip up here, IMHO. Arky needs resume type win or two.
    DePaul (Pk). Young Orange on the road.... Hey if Syracuse played Nebraska at a neutral site, would either team win???
    Texas (+3). Name me A&M's impressive victory since the pre-season tourneys??? That's right, you can't.

:thumbs:

Just trying to have some fun tonight. Zetterberg rocks!!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!

DYING to play Kansas too, but haven't yet. Beasley and Walker with get their come-uppence (sp?, is that a word?) tonight against the stellar KU defense.
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 01-30-2008, 05:44 PM. Reason: kansas stuff, spelling errors

GL tonight Cuse :thumbs:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL Cuse! On UCF and Towson with ya!

Comment

Good luck ,on C.Fla,Kent St.,UNLV,Cincinnati and Texas with you,opposite Georgia,Hofstra and Vandy .Was leaning towards DePaul,but they're playing our boys tonite.
        YTD NCAAB
        YTD NBA
        YTD NHL
        YTD NFL
        YTD MLB
        YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
        NHL Philadelphia Flyers
        MLB Baltimore Orioles
        NFL New York Jets
        NCAAB Syracuse Orange
        NCAAF Texas A & M Aggies
        NBA Utah Jazz

Comment

gl cuse, indeed my tigs do play better at home. thinking about heading over to the game in a few.

Comment

Ha, Saint John's is at the 3rd TV timeout and still hasn't made a field goal. Down 24-3, OUCH.

Comment

GL Cuse... Not playing any of those myself looks like except I have A&M and their impressive record :sm:

Comment

Wow, the Johnnies finished with Burrell making one jumper and one layup with 40 seconds left. 2 made baskets all 1H. Oh boy...

Comment

GL tonight Cuse
                  :gulp:
                  ...toke on...

Comment

thnx rah

Two Big East teams only make 10 shots in the entire game tonight, yikes. Looking for some late games to play. 5-1 now, but got a couple losers on the way mixed with a winner too probably.

Texas :puke:

Comment

If Missouri could just take the lead I think they would pull away, but they get within one and Nebraska keeps answering. Win or lose, awesome effort from the Tigers tonight.

Comment

Syracuse is gonna win looks like so 7-4 +2.6 units, I'll take it.

Mizzou gave a valiant effort. I knew I shouldnt write wiseass comments in my one-liner write-ups. Every team I joked around about won - Nebraska, Texas A&M, and Syracuse.

Ha.

Comment

Good + night bro :thumbs:

Comment

muy bien este noche homes :thumbs:

Comment

:beerbang:

And don't even think you will be able to stop the smartass comments! lol :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X