Harangody Flush Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harangody Flush Thursday

Ok... 1-1 yesterday, but won my 2 unit play with Gerogetown... why can't all my plays go like that?

Alright got 3 today...

Wisky -4 (1.5 units)

Wisky is money at home and although Indiana made me money early in the season.. I really haven't liked what I've seen out of the lately. They got lucky at Minn and I think are a bit over-rated at this point. The big boys on Wisky are going to be physical with White and Gordon hurt his wrist in practice yesterday and may wear a protective sleeve. Wisky coming off a road loss.... I just see this as a really good spot for Wisconsin.

Northern Arizona -1.5 (4 units)

No Az has done me good this year... really liking this play, I cut back my units a couple weeks ago, but had to splurge a bit on this one.

Notre Dame 1H -4.5 (1.5 units)

Love Harangody and the ND homecourt to score early and often.... ND's usually come out strong and put teams away in the first half at home (except last game vs CIN), I don't see any matchup or trend that says otherwise on this one.

Hopefully I can make some money early and play some of the PAC 10 games loosely.

GL to all
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Hearts.....I absolutely love the play on Northern Arizona.....I see the Lumberjacks bringing out the big axes! :thumbs: GL on all yer plays bro!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Wow.... ND getting no calls in the first half... had a 12 point lead and choked it away... bah...

Adding:

2H Minny/Mich under 72 (1.5 units)

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Adding 2H UL Lafayette -5 (1 unit)

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

No Az.... :puke:

How? what?? ughhhhhhh....

Alright.... gotta get a little bit back...

Have UCLA/Zona over (I forgot what I locked it in at) (1 unit)

and Hawaii under 147 (2.5 units)

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Flushing Friday

I just gotta learn to stay away after my initial bets... late night HI o/u and that choke job from N.AZ put me way down... going out tonight, so just playing 1 CBB...

Niagara -5 (1 unit)

Playing Orlando big in NBA... and if that goes well then the sac/no over..... if ORL loses, then I'm done for a bit.... just need to clear my head..

GL all...

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

GL man. I feel your pain on the ND 1H wager... I was on the same boat

Comment

Working...
              X