Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Good old ESPN pumping either North Carolina or Duke down our throats every chance they get. Why was UNC/BC even ever scheduled to be on TV in the first place this year? BC was expected to be awful, but ****, gotta put on UNC or Duke every week, twice a week..... I guess there's really nowhere else to go tonight in the way of televising games since they are all pretty bad except the 9pm Big 10 game and the Pac 10 games which ESPN can't broadcast. Anyway, best of luck tonight guys. I have a lot of road teams, and even worse, a bunch of road faves that look like possible traps.

Sides: 151-114-6 (+26.6 units)
    Totals: 16-14-1 (+0.6 units)
    Teases: WHAT???
    YTD: 167-128-7 (+27.2 units)

1 UNIT
    Providence (+8.5). Was hoping to get 9 but got this line. Lots of points I think here and the Friars keep within arms reach.
    Wisconsin-Milwaukee (-2.5). Who said trap? What? Huh? Guuuulp.....
    Chattanooga (-5). Wish it was 3/4 but played them a few times this year and they are the best team in the league not named Davidson.
    South Alabama (-3). See two lines up... UNT in Denton is a tough beat, we shall see.
    Indiana (+4.5). At least I'm getting points!!!! Simple for me, White stays out of foul trouble and this one goes to the wire.
    Indiana/Wisconsin OVER 127. Defying logic. Make your damn foul shots, kids.

:thumbs:

Looking at NAU, and the Pac 10 stuff. Most likely going to be on USC and maybe UCLA and/or STAN/WASH game.

Good Luck with the plays Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

you see this nooga push cuse? they were blowing them out, wish i saw how they managed to push that. better than a loss but that was some wackness

Comment

Adds

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
        you see this nooga push cuse? they were blowing them out, wish i saw how they managed to push that. better than a loss but that was some wackness
        Yea, I don't know how they did it either. Gave up 56 points in the 2H. Sucks for sure. Thought that one was looking pretty damn good most of the game.

1 UNIT
        Washington (+2)
        USC (-3.5)

:thumbs:

Comment

gave up 33 points in last 7:30 of game. good luck with those late plays, was close to taking washington :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X