? for JB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for JB

Is Mizzou getting thier players back for the K State game? If so, I really like the Tigers.

For what it's worth, the injury report @ Sports Insights has Darryl Butterfield, Jason Horton, Leo Lyons and Marshall Brown listed as OUT for Saturday's game vs Kansas St for disciplinary reasons.

Interestingly enough, no line has been posted yet for the game, however. I would assume that means the books are waiting for official confirmation on these guys being out before posting a line.

I would like Mizzou either way though. HUGE letdown spot for K State, and the line should be adjusted accordingly to the guys who are out. Not to mention the public is going to be completely in love with K State from now until the rest of the season after they beat Kansas, especially today.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      I would like Mizzou either way though. HUGE letdown spot for K State, and the line should be adjusted accordingly to the guys who are out. Not to mention the public is going to be completely in love with K State from now until the rest of the season after they beat Kansas, especially today.
      :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Everything I had heard is that they would be back.....I will see what else I can find.
        If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

o **** its getting worse. Besides the fact that all 5 are still suspended....Horton was arrested last night

Jason Horton, already suspended from the Missouri basketball team for a curfew violation, was arrested Friday in Columbia and charged with misdemeanor third-degree assault.

The arrest, said Columbia Police Capt. Brad Nelson, stemmed from an incident outside the Athena Night Club where early Sunday morning MU guard Stefhon Hannah suffered a broken jaw.

Hannah, Horton, Marshall Brown, Darryl Butterfield and Leo Lyons were suspended indefinitely Monday by coach Mike Anderson.

Anderson, in a statement Friday night, said all five players remained suspended indefinitely. MU athletic director Mike Alden, in an interview with The Star, agreed it was unlikely any of them would play in today’s 12:30 p.m. game against Kansas State at Mizzou Arena.

Comment

It would be hard to play Mizzou if none of those guys are playing.

Comment

I got the line at 4.5
              I should really be dumping on Kansas State.

Missouri with 6 dudes.....how the hell do you play that?????

Comment

Working...
              X