Harmonious NCAAB Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Sat

Just some early ones for now, gonna be a huge card today I guess. Coming off an awful Thursday, second worst day of the year, BOL everyone!!!

1 UNIT
    Syracuse (+3)
    Marquette (-1)
    Georgia Tech (-4)
    Kentucky (+2)

:thumbs:

Trying to find K-State info....

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Just some early ones for now, gonna be a huge card today I guess. Coming off an awful Thursday, second worst day of the year, BOL everyone!!!

1 UNIT
    Syracuse (+3)
    Marquette (-1)
    Georgia Tech (-4)
    Kentucky (+2)

Trying to find K-State info....
    nice homer play on the cuse..........maybe paul harris can throw a toaster at someone......:laughing: :laughing: good luck on your plays
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

GL Cuse... Heres a clip from Mizzous website.... there players will be out per "Head Coach Mike Anderson Statement
      Tiger Head Coach Issues Statement on Friday Feb. 1, 2008

Columbia, Mo. - Statement from Head Coach Mike Anderson following Friday's announcement from the Columbia Police Department:

"These five players remain suspended indefinitely for the violation of our team rules," Anderson said. "We made the determination to suspend these guys indefinitely, because we felt like there was more information out there that we didn't immediately have in our hands."

Comment

GL Cuse! On the orange as well, they've been playing good ball lately, which is more than I can say for Nova. Leaned to Kentucky as well, but I already have enough on my plate. IMO the whole world will be on K-state, even more so now that Mizzou will be without players. However, my feeling is that the linesmakers know this & also know this is the ultimate letdown spot for K-state....
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          GL Cuse! On the orange as well, they've been playing good ball lately, which is more than I can say for Nova. Leaned to Kentucky as well, but I already have enough on my plate. IMO the whole world will be on K-state, even more so now that Mizzou will be without players. However, my feeling is that the linesmakers know this & also know this is the ultimate letdown spot for K-state....
          That's what I thought about Nebraska (minus the letdown part) and that didn't work out for me. I want to play K-State, but I just don't know. And the spread dipping from 4.5 to 3.5 makes no sense either????

Comment

gl cuse, oppo on the marquette game. i dont see how mizzou can beat k st but vegas does seem to be baiting people to take k st, gl homey :thumbs:

Comment

gl cuse :thumbs:
              **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Good Luck today Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

GL today C!
                  ...toke on...

Comment

thnk u, thnk u to all the well-wishers

Adds for 3-330:

1 UNIT
                    Florida (+4)
                    Washington State (-4)
                    Stanford/Washington State UNDER 119
                    Kansas (-18.5)
                    Purdue (+4.5)
                    Hofstra (-3)

Want to play South Alabama, but prob won't. I think I just want to play it cause it's on TV and they owe me from Thursday night, ha...
                    Last edited by CuseFan10; 02-02-2008, 02:59 PM. Reason: added hofstra

Comment

couldnt just stop when after you were 3-1 in the early ones could ya haha.

Comment

GL!!

Mets done anything recently? :dunno:

lol :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                          couldnt just stop when after you were 3-1 in the early ones could ya haha.
                          I know, ****. OT kills my UNDER and most of th rest never had a shot... wonderful.

Comment

cuse- you have any thoughts on the Iowa game? I was leaning to Iowa and the points (5 -120). Also was eyeing up DEP over the Irish. Not really a big east follower, though. You have any opnion on that one. Think DEP can pull the upset?

And shame on you if you fade UAZ again tonight....lol.....
                            Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-02-2008, 05:25 PM.
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              cuse- you have any thoughts on the Iowa game? I was leaning to Iowa and the points (5 -120). Also was eyeing up DEP over the Irish. Not really a big east follower, though. You have any opnion on that one. Think DEP can pull the upset?

And shame on you if you fade UAZ again tonight....lol.....
                              I am off the Zona fade train (so they will get killed tonight). Budinger has really turned his game around and made the next step, IMO.

I was going to take Iowa plus the 4.5 but didn't. I like it though.

DePaul getting 11 I like too, but didn't lay that one either yet.

1 UNIT
                              Washington (-3)

Comment

Working...
                              X