Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Hoops Sat 2/2

ytd 181-201 (-70.06 units)

Sick of getting my ass handed to me on these ****ty small conference teams. Trying to stay away from them at least for right now unless I see one I really really like...

For today:

Georgia Tech -3.5

2 units

The rest shortly...wanted to get this one in cause it starts at noon

GL today Stif :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      ytd 181-201 (-70.06 units)

Sick of getting my ass handed to me on these ****ty small conference teams. Trying to stay away from them at least for right now unless I see one I really really like...
      That's been my approach for most of the year. Stay away from ****ty little conferences and limit even the less than Mid-Majors (like the Sun Belt, Summit, etc). I played a couple Thursday and had an awful day, so now I'm really backing off of it.

GL today Stiff! :thumbs:

Comment

Pittsburgh +3.5
        Missouri +4.5
        St Louis +3
        Baylor +7
        Texas Tech -5
        Arkansas -4
        Delaware +3.5
        Oklahoma +7
        Washington -3
        Mississippi St pk
        Indiana St +3

2 units each

Comment

GL Today Stif!

Comment

Yea, after looking back over my past plays, I see most of my losses coming from those ****ty conferences. I'm sick of taking those crappy teams as home dogs and losing in OT too.

Not saying I won't play any, but I've had far more success with the major conference teams, so I'm gonna try sticking more to those for now and see how it turns out.

For reference, out of the crappy conferences, I WAS going to play today:

Detroit +3
            Cal Riverside +3.5
            Tennessee Chat +5.5
            Western Carolina +6
            Loyola Chicago +1.5
            Idaho St +1.5
            Sacramento St +4.5
            Long Beach St +4.5

Note: I did NOT make these plays....for anyone following/fading.

I may still play some of those, but certainly not all of them. Normally in the past I could play all 8 of those, and expect a 5-3 and sometimes even 6-2, and usually pretty much a 4-4 at the worst from it....this year that just hasn't been the case....so I'm gonna try picking and choosing at bit more on these crappy teams.

Comment

get em 2day stiff :thumbs:

Comment

gl stiff :thumbs:
                **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Well, I didn't play any of those ****ty conference games, and they would have been 6-2. Go figure.

Could a few more teams blow halftime leads and not cover by like 1 pt too?

I just can't get any breaks, weather it be on the court or in my choices to play/not play certain games :puke:

Comment

Working...
                  X