• NCAAB Saturday with flmmkrz

Purdue +5 @ -110 to win 2 units

Evansville +5 @ -110 to win 2 units

Rice + 10 @ -120 to win 2 units

Comment

I forgot to account for evansville completely sucking ass

Comment

san fran 2nd half ml @ -125 to win 2 units

pepperdine got every freakin bounce first half, every call, and were sick from beyond the arc, they aren't as good as they've shown and SF should be able to claw away at this lead.

Comment

ffs, they've made 3 more 3s since the half started, they wont miss

Comment

GL dude

Comment

what a half by USF, down 12 at half and come back and win the game. Eddie Sutton win # 800 and flmmkrz winner, equally important accomplishment lol

Comment

I love these college radio announcers. I'm listening to the uc davis guy right now and the aggies miss a shot and the announcer goes shoot I thought that was in and then said well at least they got fouled lol, don't mind it since im pullin for the aggies

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  san fran 2nd half ml @ -125 to win 2 units

pepperdine got every freakin bounce first half, every call, and were sick from beyond the arc, they aren't as good as they've shown and SF should be able to claw away at this lead.
                  :thx: caught you post and got the play in

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                    I love these college radio announcers. I'm listening to the uc davis guy right now and the aggies miss a shot and the announcer goes shoot I thought that was in and then said well at least they got fouled lol, don't mind it since im pullin for the aggies
                    yeah, you get into some of those conferences like the BigWest or MAAC and it's like a high school show. What's even funnier are some of the sponsors they kick it to. It has that High School gym sound in the background with shrill cheerleaders screaming and then they will say that the game is brought to you by Stan's House of Hoagies down on Main Street.....lol.......
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                    X