Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Saturday

couple late ones....

UAZ +10 -120................i thought this line would come about 7 or 7 1/2 and i will glady take 10 here. These are 2 of the 3 best teams in the Pac10 when healthy and UAZ can really play loose tonight and let it all hang out as they already have the road split with the win over USC on Thursday. To me, the pressure in this game in on UCLA to get the win. Only downside is if Hill can't stay with Love or gets in foul trouble, UAZ is in for a long evening. They have nothing inside except for 2 stiffs behind him. Worth a play, though, IMO. I have been doing well with UAZ the past 2-3 weeks so we'll give it a go again.....

UNI -130.......i bet this stupid game 2x a year home/away so why stop now. The final score is always like 51-49 and the home team has been good in the series for the most part so why stop now. How's that for a stellar cap on a game.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Good Luck FF :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      couple late ones....

UAZ +10 -120................i thought this line would come about 7 or 7 1/2 and i will glady take 10 here. These are 2 of the 3 best teams in the Pac10 when healthy and UAZ can really play loose tonight and let it all hang out as they already have the road split with the win over USC on Thursday. To me, the pressure in this game in on UCLA to get the win. Only downside is if Hill can't stay with Love or gets in foul trouble, UAZ is in for a long evening. They have nothing inside except for 2 stiffs behind him. Worth a play, though, IMO. I have been doing well with UAZ the past 2-3 weeks so we'll give it a go again.....

UNI -130.......i bet this stupid game 2x a year home/away so why stop now. The final score is always like 51-49 and the home team has been good in the series for the most part so why stop now. How's that for a stellar cap on a game.

GL to everyone!

where did you get those lines im getting nothing better than +7...........you going to joepa guy now? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: good luck with your plays
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        where did you get those lines im getting nothing better than +7...........you going to joepa guy now? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: good luck with your plays
        THX!.......:laughing: :laughing: .......if you can't beat 'em join 'em.......

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          :laughing:

Dagger. GL tonight. Cal sweeps the state of Washington??? WTF??? :bang:

I'm about to give up on the Pac 10 when UCLA wins by 18 tonight in a route.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            :laughing:

Dagger. GL tonight. Cal sweeps the state of Washington??? WTF??? :bang:

I'm about to give up on the Pac 10 when UCLA wins by 18 tonight in a route.
            cuse- THX!.....Wazzou was a product of playing NC AT&T, Devry, ITT Tech and every other high school team they played in the preseason. Cal is surprising. I figured with Hardin not making the trip that Brockman would have his way inside and they would get it done, but go figure. Home court means almost nothing in this conference. Best conference from top to bottom by far in the country, IMO.

UAZ is in good shape unless 1 of 2 things happen....(1) Hill gets in foul trouble and then the 2 sleestak stiffs have to come in and play or (2) they go back to turning the ball over. Other than that, i think they are in good shape to hang within DD of UCLA, who has already lost at home themselves this year to USC.

Comment

UAZ +5 (1H)

UAZ +350............1Unit.......

GL to everyone!

Comment

Cal is surprising. I figured with Hardin not making the trip that Brockman would have his way inside and they would get it done, but go figure. Home court means almost nothing in this conference. Best conference from top to bottom by far in the country, IMO.
                Agreed. I don't know why Ryan Appleby felt the need to take 15 ******* 3 pointers!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jesus... No Hardin, pound it inside to Brockman. Pretty simple.

Comment

I heard Brockmans been battling with a groin injury, don't know if it played a part in why they weren't going to him as much as they should've.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                    I heard Brockmans been battling with a groin injury, don't know if it played a part in why they weren't going to him as much as they should've.
                    he should touch the ball every time down the floor. period. he will draw a double team every freeking time, especially with no Hardin. that opens the floor up for everyone else at the worst...........UW is one of those teams that i think has a low basketball IQ. They are good enough one night to beat ASU on the road, but then revert back to "livin good in the neighborhood" with ole Crapplebees and his wild 3 point show. Kind of an indictment on Lorezo Romar as well if you ask me. I didn't play the game but it was basically between Iowa and Wazzu and i dumped money on Iowa. So i was right there with Cuse on this one. Something about WASH doesn't sit right with me, though, and that is why i didn't ultimately make the play. Cuse is right....15 freeking 3 pointers is rediculous......no matter what the circumstances are.........his shot sucks anyway....IMO

Comment

UAZ +5 (1H)

UAZ +350............1Unit.......

GL to everyone!
                      :goodjob: :thx:

pretty much the fear is realized as Hill get 2 fouls and then it's fendy awfulbon to come in and mop up............another josh pastner houston recruit..........:puke:.......

Comment

Working...
                      X