• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday college hoops

BEST BETS (20-14)(+13.80 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (18-15)(+3.00 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (36-27)(+6.30 units)

OVERALL (74-56)(+23.10 units)

Went 3-3 last night picking up 1.5 units. I split both my best bets, won both strong plays and lost both regular plays. I had a feeling I was going to lose yesterday, so I am thrilled to death even though I only pick up a unit and a half.

Very small card today and I can only find one game the interests me. Think I will only play one game and forget about college hoops today and root for the Giants to beat the Patriots…..but I don’t look for that to happen. I plan on taking the Giants plus the points today for anybody who wants to know, just keep in mind that I generally suck in the NFL.

Minnesota +1.5 vs Wisconsin (regular play)………….Only one unit for me. Wisky is probably the better team, but I will try the home dog. I think home court should make the difference today. Wisky knows how to win on the road though, so this is only a one unit play for me. Most of my plays are poor road teams vs very good home teams and the line is small. It is a very simple system and it seems to work for me…..at least this year.

Good Luck Everybody!!

I like good home dogs also, and plan to follow your picks, but did notice a couple of things here

- Minn lost last 2 at home ( vs Ind & Mich St )
    - Wisc has shut Minn down last 4

intersted in your thoughts, in case I am missing something

Comment

Working...
    X