Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Sunday FADES

ytd 185-209 (-79.66 units) :thumbs:

Keep on fadin me if you know what's good for you.....at least someone will cash.

Fairfield +11.5
    Minnesota +2.5
    Florida St +10.5

2 units each

Parlay these with my NHL picks! lol.

Gl stif....get 'em today! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

Florida St +10.5

2 units each
      :laughing: :laughing: LMFAO....they go to OT and lose by 11.....OMG.....you know the minute i saw the writeup and i checked the score first thing i though of was like, i bet stiff had 1 point less..........it's like Vegas Vacation.....tell you what, just give me half your money and i'll kick you in the nuts and we'll call it even...........

i feel for you stiffy......i mean that is just an awful beat....and what do you do? You were clearly on the right side of that game. That's the way the hockey season has been going for me. Find a team that outshoots somebody 40-10 and loses 1-0.......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        ...it's like Vegas Vacation.....tell you what, just give me half your money and i'll kick you in the nuts and we'll call it even........
        LMAO!

Comment

Tell me about it. FLA ST was especially bad today, but that **** happens to me at least once just about every day it seems.

I seriously think if i had back half of those bad beats I've taken this season, I'd be on the + side.

It's like 2 years ago in baseball, where I'd pick a team at like +140, they'd lead for 8 innings, and the closer would come in and give up like 4 runs to lose the game :bang:

Boiler knows what I'm talking about, lol

Comment

I seriously think if i had back half of those bad beats I've taken this season, I'd be on the + side.

It's like 2 years ago in baseball, where I'd pick a team at like +140, they'd lead for 8 innings, and the closer would come in and give up like 4 runs to lose the game :bang:

I'm not sure you'd be in the plus, I think that's a bit of wishful thinking, but you would be damn near even I think. It's really insane how your year has gone. To make that many plays that have lost in weird circumstances is tough to swallow. I would have "taken my ball and gone home" long ago. Props to you for sticking it out, and props for still being a man and posting your plays with an accurate record. It's people like you who make this place great because you can count on them for honest information and input no matter the circumstance.

Here's to you making it all back my April :beerbang:

Comment

Tell me about it. FLA ST was especially bad today, but that **** happens to me at least once just about every day it seems.

I was on Fla State too but only at +9.5.

Lost this one on Monday.... I had Fresno -1 ................. Fresno v. Boise State in OT

Reggie Larry scored 27 points, including the winning layup with 6.1 seconds left in overtime, and Boise State rallied to defeat Fresno State 90-89 on Monday night
              Tyler Tiedeman added 23 points for Boise State (15-5 overall, 6-2 Western Athletic Conference), which erased a four-point deficit in the final 13.5 seconds of the extra period.

Eddie Miller scored a career-high 30 points for Fresno State (10-11, 3-4), including 20 in the second half. Kevin Bell added a career-high 26 but missed a potential winning layup in the final seconds.

With Boise State trailing 89-85, Brian Bauscher hit a clutch 3-pointer with 9 seconds remaining in overtime to pull the Broncos within one.

After Hector Hernandez's inbounds pass glanced off Bell's fingertips near midcourt, Boise State took possession under its own basket. Despite defensive pressure, Tiedeman found Larry in the paint for an easy score.

Bell drove the length of the court in the final seconds, but his layup attempt rolled off the rim just as the final buzzer sounded.

:puke:
              Go Boilers!
              thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
              NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
              NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
              NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
              NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
              NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
              NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
              NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
              NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
              NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                I was on Fla State too but only at +9.5.

Lost this one on Monday.... I had Fresno -1 ................. Fresno v. Boise State in OT

Reggie Larry scored 27 points, including the winning layup with 6.1 seconds left in overtime, and Boise State rallied to defeat Fresno State 90-89 on Monday night
                Tyler Tiedeman added 23 points for Boise State (15-5 overall, 6-2 Western Athletic Conference), which erased a four-point deficit in the final 13.5 seconds of the extra period.

Eddie Miller scored a career-high 30 points for Fresno State (10-11, 3-4), including 20 in the second half. Kevin Bell added a career-high 26 but missed a potential winning layup in the final seconds.

With Boise State trailing 89-85, Brian Bauscher hit a clutch 3-pointer with 9 seconds remaining in overtime to pull the Broncos within one.

After Hector Hernandez's inbounds pass glanced off Bell's fingertips near midcourt, Boise State took possession under its own basket. Despite defensive pressure, Tiedeman found Larry in the paint for an easy score.

Bell drove the length of the court in the final seconds, but his layup attempt rolled off the rim just as the final buzzer sounded.

:puke:
                I watched that game....it was pretty crazy, just for the game to get to OT Fresno had to make a ton of 3's in the final minuets and also i don't think boise hit 2 of 2 from the line for the final 2 minuets of the game....then i had it chalked up as a loss when those crazy final 13seconds occurd
                **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  I'm not sure you'd be in the plus, I think that's a bit of wishful thinking, but you would be damn near even I think. It's really insane how your year has gone. To make that many plays that have lost in weird circumstances is tough to swallow. I would have "taken my ball and gone home" long ago. Props to you for sticking it out, and props for still being a man and posting your plays with an accurate record. It's people like you who make this place great because you can count on them for honest information and input no matter the circumstance.

Here's to you making it all back my April :beerbang:
                  The way I was figuring, changing 4.2 units for every play (add back 2.2 units for the loss and add 2 more units for changing it to a win), down 80 units, that's merely 19 games. I've certainly had 38 games this year where I had a dog leading most of the game, the game went into OT, and the dog did not cover. ****, I can count 3 off the top of my head from the last week alone, without even going back over my posts.

Buffalo +3.5 AND ML on Tuesday (lost in double OT after leading the whole game)
                  Florida St +10.5 on Sunday (self explanatory)

There was also Murray St +3 on Thurs - granted they came back to force the OT and then lost anyway, but still a dog in OT who then failed to cover.

Even so, I'd take near even at this point, lol

The way I see it, if you picked a dog and the game goes into OT, you were on the right side, no matter what the actual result, cause they beat the spread for the amount of time you were picking them to. Same goes for unders. Having a game go into OT when you're on the under is the absolute worst.

But hey, it is what it is, and I'll just keep on trying to get back as much as I can.

The way I look at it is yea, I'm way down for the year, but, I honestly feel like I'm making enough good plays to make a profit most days, so I keep plugging away. If i can get back even 20 units I'll be happy.

Same thing in NFL this year. I was down over 60 or 70 units at one point, and ended the season only down somewhere around 15 units.

Just the way I look at it.

I also appreciate the kind words by the way :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X