Monday Madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Madness

Went 3-1 yesterday, never betting minnesota at home vs a ranked team the rest of the year, they keep killing me. So that puts me to 6-4 (+1.3 units)

Georgia Southern -3 (2 units) --They are just a very talented basketball team that has trouble on the road, so fortunately this game is not on the road, and giving 3 to an ok team shouldn't be too tough of a game.

Villanova (+4.5) --St. Joes giving this many points is an embarrassement for villanova and both teams should be fired up, and I think villanova shows they are still the best team in philly with an indecisive win at st. joes.

Siena (-5) --Both Marist and Siena lost their last game to Rider probably because they looked ahead to this game. Probably 2 of the best 3 teams in the conference going head to head. Siena forces a lot of turnovers at home and feeds off their energy at home. I don't think Marist will be able to come into Siena and win this game. Marist has trouble keeping care of the ball on the road and they shoot horribly from the freethrow line. Limiting Turnovers and hitting free throws are very important on the road and if you can't do either one of them, you will lose 8 out of 10 times. They may be able to cover 5, but I think Siena will win and is the best team in that conference and that's enough for me to give 5 points.

Probably will post one or two more later on Monday................

the nova game and siena are both 2 unit plays also.....Goodluck to eveyone!!

Comment

lost 2 games by a total of 2 points, always catch the short end................

Comment

Working...
      X