• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

BEST BETS (20-14)(+13.80 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (18-15)(+3.00 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (36-28)(+5.20 units)

OVERALL (74-57)(+22.00 units)

Only played one game on SuperBowl Sunday and it lost, but it was only a one unit play. I had the Giants and Under, so that more than made up for it. Fairly small card for Monday, but I do like some games.

Marquette -2.5 vs Louisville (best bet)…………………I guess Louisville crushed Marquette the first time these two met this year, but I don’t care. Two very good talented teams here. Marquette has the slightly better record, but once again we have a very strong home team at 12-0, playing an average road team at 4-3. I see the combination of home court and revenge playing a major role tonight. This might not be a twenty point blowout like the first game, but it does not have to be. I will be happy with a 3 point win.

Arkansas St -3.5 vs M Tennessee St (strong play)…………………I don’t know a whole lot about either of these teams. I know they both have losing records and M Tenn St is horrible on the road at 2-6, while Arkansas St is not too shabby at home with a 8-3 record. I think the odds are in my favor in this one.

St Joes -4.5 vs Villanova (regular play)……………..I think Villanova is probably the better team here, but something does not feel right to me about them this year. I think they should be much better than they are. They have struggled the past couple of weeks and going to St Joes is not easy. The only thing that scares me is St Joes has won a lot of close games this year. I just hope they can cover the 4.5, but I would not be shocked if they won and did not cover, but it goes against my way of thinking to take Villanova. I have to stick with what has been working for me and take St Joes, but only for one unit.

St Mary’s -2.5 vs Gonzaga (regular play)………..Gonzaga is one of my jinx teams. I take them…they lose, I bet against them….they win. I think this is a year when St Mary’s can finally take it to the Zags. This will either be a blowout or another Gonzaga win over St Mary’s. I like this game, but once again only for one unit.

It is kind of crazy, but each team I think only has about ten games or so to play. This season is flying by. Bases will be here before you know it.

Good Luck Everybody!!

GL tonight mark! Good run so far this year. Just one thing, Nova isn't going to Hawk Hill, the game is at The Palestra.

Comment

I just read that somewhere else. I still like it though. They key for me is that the game is not at villanova. Like I said, only a one unit play for me. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Like em all,hope you sweep.
        YTD NCAAB
        YTD NBA
        YTD NHL
        YTD NFL
        YTD MLB
        YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
        NHL Philadelphia Flyers
        MLB Baltimore Orioles
        NFL New York Jets