2/4: 0 - 1

"Definitely"
    ILLINOIS STATE -3
    vs. Drake

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 79 - 71 - 1
    UNITS: -1.75
    2/4: 2 - 1
    MAC: 20 - 8

Don't really like today's card but I'm playing....and one MAC game on the slate:

BUFFALO +1.5 @ Northern Illinois
    LOYOLA, MD +5.5 @ Niagara
    PURDUE -11 vs. Penn State
    VIRGINIA TECH +2.5 @ North Carolina State

BOL to everyone.....:thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-05-2008, 01:47 PM. Reason: added Purdue
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL...

Comment

gl today joe, looks like i'll be siding w/ the mitt on illinois st. :thumbs:
      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

whats ur reason for siding with isu? good luck with ur plays
        YTD 5 - 5 + $86.50

Philadelphia Phillies - 12/1 - 20 to win 240

Tampa Bay Rays - 9/1 - 20 to win 180

Comment

gl joe... i'm w/ the mitt as well on illy state, and i will tail that buffalo pick as it has moved to +2 and maybe higher as the day goes on

Comment

Good luck today.
            YTD NCAAB
            YTD NBA
            YTD NHL
            YTD NFL
            YTD MLB
            YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
            NHL Philadelphia Flyers
            MLB Baltimore Orioles
            NFL New York Jets
            NCAAB Syracuse Orange
            NCAAF Texas A & M Aggies
            NBA Utah Jazz

Comment

Thanks guys....let's cash 'em again tonight....:beerbang:

Afro....I don't have any rationale on that game because it's not my pick....that is Oven Mitt's pick and his alone! He never capps a game and only picks games that he feels is a "definite" win. I ask him each game, and when he gives me a "definite" answer then that's the game he goes for....:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL JoePa with your plays. Loving the Illy State play from the Mitt.... I don't like the card today as well...

Thinking of the Buff/NIU over... any thoughts?
                NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
                HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

thanx joe pa...just wonderin...lovin ur pics...those were the ones i was lookin at first this morning...bookies know whats up with buff thats why they shifted it to +1...once again good luck
                  YTD 5 - 5 + $86.50

Philadelphia Phillies - 12/1 - 20 to win 240

Tampa Bay Rays - 9/1 - 20 to win 180

Comment

GL Tonight Joepa!

Comment

Hearts.....I don't do over/unders......really don't like them that much! Sorry I don't have much to add.....

Afro.....attached is a photo of the great one....The Oven Mitt and like I said, I just go down the card and ask him about action with favs first of all, if he says "definitely" I stop and make that his pick.....if he says "no" I question him about the dawg side of the same game......He does better than average for a toy....LMAO He's actually like the old magic 8-ball, but you have to push down his thumb to spin a wheel that has responses like "outcome uncertain", "ask again later", "yes, yes, yes", and "if you're feeling lucky", along with "no" and "definitely"....

Thanks Whaley....let's get 'em!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by joepa66; 02-05-2008, 04:01 PM.

Comment

And, Uncle Hack aka. Hackman....if you see this...my webcast schedule on wjer.com this week is:

Tuesday, 7PM - Color for New Phila vs. Canton South
                        Thursday, 7PM - Color for Dover girls tourney hoops
                        Friday, 7PM - Color for Dover boys vs. Coshocton

Last week I left work early and canceled my two games for the week with a horrible sore throat that turned out to be strep....better but still a little bassy sounding this week! Let me know your schedule and I can get in a couple of shouts to ya on our end and listen to ya again this week.....:thumbs:

Comment

So when is your book signing for "The life and times of Oven Mitt"? :sm:

GL today - I really hate that NC State is in this spot. My heart says take State but my mind tells my how well I have seen VT play, and State is just too damn inconsistent - I guess it's a no play for me. Will probably go to the game though.

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                            OVEN MITT YTD: 19 - 17
                            2/4: 0 - 1

"Definitely"
                            ILLINOIS STATE -3
                            vs. Drake

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 79 - 71 - 1
                            UNITS: -1.75
                            2/4: 2 - 1
                            MAC: 20 - 8

Don't really like today's card but I'm playing....and one MAC game on the slate:

BUFFALO +1.5 @ Northern Illinois
                            LOYOLA, MD +5.5 @ Niagara
                            PURDUE -11 vs. Penn State
                            VIRGINIA TECH +2.5 @ North Carolina State

BOL to everyone.....:thumbs:

your a teacher ..........are you a teacher at my school i got a professor i talk to about betting on sports all the time (university buffalo i go to) are you my teacher joepa?.....................................oh yeah and good luck on your plays LOL
                            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Thanks Skins....better off to watch this one....VaTech has been playing good lately and you are correct on the inconsistencies of the Pack!

Dan....no but I do really like "The Spoon" as coach and no better home court than Alumni Arena! I am at one of your rival schools in the East Division tied for the league lead...you know the one with the better mascot, not a freaking kangaroo.....lmao.....but I surely would have to consider an increase in your grade for following along with my "out of class" reading assignments....LMAO:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X