Monday's NIT Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's NIT Winners

Missed out on picks for the the NCAA 2nd round, but went 6-4 on Thursday and Friday and both best bets were winners with Louisville & UNLV.

YTD 14-11

Two Plays Tonight

Air Force -6........I follow UGA basketball closer than any program, season ticket holder for years. This is a terrible matchup for UGA. Georgia struggles mightly against teams that can dictate offensive pace. Air Force will slow the ball down, and play good hard defense and UGA will struggle to score. Georgia was in heaven against a team like Fresno, where defense was merely a suggestion. My heart hopes I'm wrong, but this should be an Air Force 15-20 point win.

Mississippi +6......Ole Miss was probably the class of the SEC West this season and missed the NCAA because they could not dodge Florida in the SEC tourney like Arkansas did until the championship game. Clemson had a hard time with ETSU and Mississippi beat a pretty solid App State team with relative ease. I look for this game to be a 2 point game either way.

Good Luck to all

Good Luck Ronny

Comment

Good analysis on the AF/Georgia game... didn't know that, good luck to you!

Comment

GL to ya Ronny....The Oven Mitt is with ya on Ole Miss. :beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X