• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday college hoops

BEST BETS (20-15)(+10.50 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (18-16)(+0.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (38-28)(+7.20 units)

OVERALL (76-59)(+18.50 units)

Not a very good last night at all. My record was not too bad going 2-2, but my two wins were regular plays while my losses were a best bet and a strong play, so I dropped a total of 3.50 units last night. No big deal, I know I am not going to win every night. If I could I am pretty sure I would quit my job. Decent card tonight…lets try this again with hopefully some better results.

Iowa St +6 vs Texas A&M (best bet)…………..I know Iowa St’s one player is a game time decision, but it don’t matter to me either way. I have had very good luck with Big-8 home dogs this year. The Aggies are only 1-3 on the road while State is 11-2 at home. Great shot at an outright win, but I love the six points. I just wish I would have jumped this earlier in the day when it was 7.

NC State -2.5 vs Virginia Tech (strong play)…………..This is a scary game because you just never know which team is going to show up…for either side. Both are talented and can beat anybody, but both seem to lose focus once in a while and can lose to anybody as well. Home court should be the deciding factor in this game. My gut tells me the Wolfpack will be fired up and win this one going away.

N Illinois -1.5 vs Buffalo (strong play)………………N Illinois really sucks. Buffalo really, really sucks. At least N Illinois is 5-4 at home. Buffalo has not won on the road yet this year, so how can I not go against this team when they are only getting 1.5 points? I can’t.

Drake +4 vs Illinois St (regular play)……………..Something tells me this is finally the game Drake goes down, but I am taking them anyway. This line has risen to four and it seems like everybody is on Illinois State. I will keep playing Drake until they hit a slump and that has not happened yet. I am not going to get off a team this hot…especially when I am getting four points. Only one unit though…this one scares me.

Florida +9.5 vs Tennessee (regular play)………………I don’t have my usual numbers to back this play. This one is simply a pure gut feeling. Tennessee has been unbeatable at home and Florida is over-rated and this one could get ugly, but I just have a feeling this one comes down to the final minute and 9.5 is a lot of points. Again..just one unit.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X