• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Basketball: 2/5 Hoops

...YTD...0-0...Start 1st Post at College Hoops

Virginia Tech at North Carolina State

Pic: Va Tech/NC State...Over 126 1/2

I Kinda Let NCAA Hoops Alone Most of Year until Tournaments But Might Time Wrap and Go Back 4 Years and Post College Games each Nite..If Time Allows....BOL to All..!!

**Note..(Lean to NC St Side..But No Play..Just Start with Total Play for the 1st of the Season)

I Have Seen that Every Since We All Joined Kevin at this New Site..That we have a Huge Amount of On lookers But have Not Joined...Please Join the Site because the More People Here Talking the More Angles Each Game Might Get...THUS a Stronger Site..BOL..:sm:
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Nice Start to Season...1-0...BOL to All on Late Games..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

good start thor, keep it rollin :thumbs:
      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Working...
      X