• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday college hoops

BEST BETS (20-16)(+7.20 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (19-17)(+0.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (39-29)(+7.10 units)

OVERALL (78-62)(+14.90 units)

I had a feeling about last night. I went 2-3 dropping another 3.60 units. I lost my only best bet, split my strong plays and split my regular plays. I was just completely wrong on my best bet with Iowa State. They got blown out and was never really in the game. It is amazing how many times that when I am wrong….I am way wrong. Lets try and snap this mini losing streak. I am posting real early today. It is my night to work, so I will not be around later. Here we go.

Wake Forest -2.5 vs Georgia Tech (best bet)………………..One of my few winners was with NC State last night, so I will come right back with a very similar situation as a best bet tonight. Wake is the better team as they are 13-7 vs 10-10. Now add in home court where it now becomes 12-0 vs 4-4 and we only have to cover 2.5 points and this should be a winner. I really thought this line would be 5-6 points.

William & Mary -5.5 vs Hofstra (best bet)…………….Like above we are getting the better team with a 12-9 vs 7-15 record. W&M is 7-3 at home while Hoafstra is only 2-8 on the road. I prefer these types of bets when the line is four or less, so this makes me nervous, but I still see plenty of value with this game. The other thing that makes me nervous is Will & Mary has a history of playing well in this series. Sometimes your strongest bets are the ones that scare you the most.

Georgia -4 vs Vanderbilt (strong play)……………….I don’t think there is any doubt that at Vandy or a neutral court that Vandy is the better team. I don’t think there is any doubt that at Georgia, that Georgia is the better team. The difference with Vandy home/away is like night and day. They dominate at home and are very beatable on the road. Georgia has already proven they can handle themselves at home beating some pretty good teams. I know they lost their last home game to Kentucky, but Kentucky is finally playing up to their potential and they are hot right now. Georgia losing at home to Kentucky last time out makes this one stronger for me. I almost made this a best bet.

James Madison -4 vs Towson St (strong play)………….Both teams having overall losing records, but Towson is really bad on the road at 1-9. Their only win was way back in November when they beat Samford. Towson plays well vs Towson and already beat them this year, so that might be why this line is so low. I just have to go against this Towson team on the road where they lose most of their games by ten or more points. I like this one a ton as well and considered it for a best bet, but I like to keep my best bets to a max of two per night. But my top four picks tonight I really love.

Seton Hall -1 vs Notre Dame (regular play)…………….Notre Dame is another one of those teams who is very tough to beat at home, but although a decent road team, they are not the same. Seton Hall saves their best for at home and I think they play well again and pull out a win tonight.

Oklahoma -2.5 vs Texas (regular play)…………..This matchup mirrors the above game to me. In what should be a great game, home court should make the difference.

I get the feeling after tonight I will be back above 20 units or it will drop below ten. Hopefully I snap out of this tonight. Be careful for those who do follow any of my plays.

Good Luck Everybody!!

gl Mark

Comment

Working...
    X