Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New One On Board!!!!!! Get That Money Wednesday!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New One On Board!!!!!! Get That Money Wednesday!!!!!

WHATS UP GUYS, NEW MEMBER HERE ON THE BOARD!!!! I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS SITE FOR AWHILE NOW, BUT HAVE BEEN POSTING ON CBS SPORTSLINE!!!! NOT GOING TO COME IN HERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT MY RECORD IS ON THAT SITE (ALTHOUGH IT WAS PRETTY DARN GOOD)! READY TO HELP OUT OTHERS HERE ON THIS SITE WIN LOTS OF MONEY!!!!! LETS JUMP ON THE MONEY TRAIN AND PARTY TIL THE BREAK OF DAWN !!!!!!!

BE BACK IN A FEW TO POST MY PLAYS FOR THE DAY!!!!!! LETS GET READY TO ROLL BABY, YEAH !!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK GUYS :thumbs:

:welcome:

Comment

Alright Fellas, Here It Is The Daily Steamer In College Basketball Is:

[b]bradley -6 !!!!! Steamroller Pick!!!!

Other Plays I Rolling With (regular Picks )

Georgia Tech +2

Duke +4

Bowling Green -2

Dont Forget To Check Out My Steamroller Pick In Nba & Nhl !!!!!
      Get That Cash Fellas!!!!!

Comment

Dude! Those look like killer picks! I just called my wife and she is gonna let me borrow $4,500 bux from her mom. I am laying $1,100 on each of these sweet picks. It seems as if you really know your stuff, and I will be the first to get on feedback bandwagon.

I sure hope you are right because my wife will be super upset if she finds out I just followed some yo-yo.........

GL 2 US!!!!

:thumbs:

Comment

DAMN DUDE !!!! WHY ALL THE HATE

IM JUST TRYING TO HELP EVERYONE OUT !!!!! IM NOT TELLING YOU TO PLAY MY PICKS, OR THREATNING YOU IF YOU DONT PLAY EM ==== YOU DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY OR NOT!!!!!!

I KNOW IM NEW AND IM NOT TRYING TO COME IN HERE ACTING LIKE IM A KNOW IT ALL, CUZ IM NOT, BUT I DO HAVE EXPERIENCE !!!!!!

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT LOADED === WHY DONT YOU NOT PLAY MY PICKS, BUT KEEP UP WITH MY RECORD AND WHEN YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH MY PLAYS, THEN YOU PLAY EM' :hugegrin:

Comment

I have been waiting all day since your first post and i agree, these are arguably the sweetest pics of all time! Maybe I'll max bet a super sweet 4 team parlay so I don't have to work anymore. I will be sure to take out a loan and put it all on the steamroller pick because you used so many exclamation points!!!! Really diggin the bold, all caps as well. Seriously though welcome and good luck

Comment

guys ... seriously does every knew guy that comes on this site, get bashed immediately, i mean the guy is coming in with some confidence, and you know what if he gets beat down, he gets beat down, but let that happen first, its not like he is touting a site or posting a false record, the guy just said he is good, now we'll let his picks do the talking.......

gl tonight man, i kinda like the Duke pick but I think I am going to enjoy the game without playing it
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

:welcome:

GL
                NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
                HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Thanx Philly !!

Thats Exactly What Im Tryin To Say

Im Not Calling Anyone Out Or Saying Im The Best Capper In The World!!!

If My Picks Lose, They Lose ( Hey, I Have Losing Nights )

Im Not Coming In Here Parading A Record That I Had On Another Site, ( Which I Do Also Post On Cbssportsline = Check It Out If You Want )

As Far As This Site Goes I Start Tonight 0-0

If I Lose, I Know I'll Hear Alot Of Slack Tommorrow About It, Just Because Im New
                  But If I Do, You Know What, I'll Be Back On Here Apologizing And Listing My Next Days Picks!!!!

So Play What You Want, Leave What You Don't

Comment

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK.......

Remember to read ALL the rules, and you'll see why the early bashing........

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Hackman View Post
                      WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK.......

Remember to read ALL the rules, and you'll see why the early bashing........
                      i agree and welcome.

PF3- (a)he got his thread ready to tell everyone he was coming back with some huge plays 3hours later, (b)he posted in all Caps and in fking bold letterswhich is the ultimate 1st post warlord move. (c)Also telling people to follow you and when you are comfortable to hop on board isn't exactly the best way to go about things. (d)also telling people "not to forget to check out my steamroller picks in the NBA and NHL" is pretty rediculous as well.

people get what they deserve. people who just sign up without a lot of fanfare and pompousness and post their fking plays without telling somebody to "not forget to check out my other sweet picks" are fine. Those that sign up as 1st team all warlord and post in caps and try and come off like they are the man get drilled. not that hard to figure.

why can't people just sign up and interact without having to announce themselves with authority......:dunno:.....

GL!...on the plays........
                      Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-06-2008, 04:28 PM.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:dunno:
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

Look at me not getting involved (even after I read this). Flyers made all the points I would have made, though I would have been more a douche about it, but I didn't. Fact is no one reads the rules until afte they are told they are a jackass, and maybe now this guy will tone things down

GL tonight Mr Feedback Steamroller Whatever Confidence Guy! We could use another good capper (if you are one). :thumbs:

(read the rules)

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                            (if you are one). :thumbs:

(read the rules)

lol good point...

Comment

Feedback, it's cool if you're confident, hell I think you have to be confident in your plays, but it's just the Caps, money train talk & exclamation points. It's just that from time to time we have people come into our peaceful forum, bang their chest & talk a ton of **** just to get attention. There are plenty of sites out there for that, but Predictem isn't here for that. Also it really helps if, time permitting, you can back up your reasoning for the steamroll plays. I was looking at GT myself & am already on BG....bol today :thumbs:
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X