Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday

52-44-4 +7.75 units

terrible spot for st joes 2day but im going to lay off and hope they pull it out. nivins went down and after the nova win and with xavier on deck this it will be tough for them to come in with same intensity.

2 units

SETON HALL ML+100 vs notre dame= the pirates have been playing great ball lately, they are deep and experienced so it shouldnt come as such a surprise that they are good. although i cant say i thought much of this team. the irish have only hit the road 3 times this year, losing 2 of them and only win being against nova who has been awful thus far. now ranked #21 with the public backing them on the road against a hot team, i will fade them for sure. the irish havent looked all that great in last 2 home games. louisviille is a better road team than the irish and seton hall took care of louisville.

i havent locked this yet the public is so big on the irish right now, could maybe get more value in the line if i wait a little. i'll edit in the line wen i lock it in

looking at a few others :thumbs:
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 02-06-2008, 02:44 PM.

GL today, B! :thumbs:

Comment

thanks cuse

i jsut edited in the play above, was gonna wait but im leaving for e whole day pretty much in a few, figuring out right now if i have stomach to back nwestern tonight, worst rebounding team ever

Comment

BOL to ya Beholdah! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck.
          YTD NCAAB
          YTD NBA
          YTD NHL
          YTD NFL
          YTD MLB
          YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
          NHL Philadelphia Flyers
          MLB Baltimore Orioles
          NFL New York Jets