Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple Owls Picks

8-9 (-5.9 units)

So tonite Temple goes against Richmond. Temple has been playing really good lately but I don't see them winning this game tonite. Richmond has beaten quality teams at home with great defense. Temple should stay in the game but giving points on the road in this game after Richmond spanked Dayton in this last home game, I have to go with Richmond.

Richmond +3 (2 units)

Duquesne -1 (2 units)

Akron +1 (2 units) --After two straight road losses, I see Akron coming out with some fire in this game.

Vanderbilt +3.5 (2 units) -- 4 straight losses on the road, and now going against the worse team that they have seen in the last 5 games on the road, I think this is a win that they need to get.

Louisianna Monroe -4 (2 units)

gl...rollin with st. joes instead
    YTD 5 - 5 + $86.50

Philadelphia Phillies - 12/1 - 20 to win 240

Tampa Bay Rays - 9/1 - 20 to win 180

Comment

Yea I'm not too strong on it, but I think that after an emotional huge win over rival villanova a couple days ago, they might not be ready for this game.

Comment

gl tonight TEMPLEOWLS.... huge Nova fan here, ST Joes really took it to us all game long the other night, granite there could be a letdown, but Martelli is a pretty damn good coach and he has some good veteran leaders on his team, im sure your in the same boat as me not being too happy how good the Hawks have looked lately and all season ....but im not playing the game at all, Dukes are a tough team and can cause problems....A-10 is very solid this year, I dont know if you are a current Temple student or a grad, but I'd recommend heading down to AC for the A-10 tourney, I went to every game last year and it was a hell of a time, awesame seats all over, you could booze at the game and then AC afterwards!
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Good luck ,I'm on Monroe with you.
          YTD NCAAB
          YTD NBA
          YTD NHL
          YTD NFL
          YTD MLB
          YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
          NHL Philadelphia Flyers
          MLB Baltimore Orioles
          NFL New York Jets
          NCAAB Syracuse Orange
          NCAAF Texas A & M Aggies
          NBA Utah Jazz

Comment

Yea I'm a current Temple student. I'm not too happy that St. Joes hit a last second three to beat us the other night. I live in South Jersey so I'll be definetely going to the A-10 tourney. I really think Temple has a legit shot at winning it, just hoping that we can make a tourney birth in the next couple years.

Oh and Duquesne is recking st. joes and temple is losing(not really happy but i did bet against them so I am happy but not at the same time)

Comment

oh and nova has been playing awful as of late. They really need to get back to defense which is a big reason why they have been good for so many years. I mean they obviously dont have the amazing guards they used to have but they still should be able to pressure the basketball and force turnovers. They also need to start getting reynolds some better looking shots, hes been double teamed a lot and they really dont have an experience group of players so its hard to develop a bunch of young players at the same time. I think next year will be a much better year unless they can turn it around the last month of the season.

Comment

3-2 still a plus night.
                YTD NCAAB
                YTD NBA
                YTD NHL
                YTD NFL
                YTD MLB
                YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
                NHL Philadelphia Flyers
                MLB Baltimore Orioles
                NFL New York Jets
                NCAAB Syracuse Orange
                NCAAF Texas A & M Aggies
                NBA Utah Jazz

Comment

Yea not too bad, really thought monroe was gonna come in, they couldnt pull it out at the end, ill take it though

Comment

Working...
                  X