Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Lost like 10 units from Thurs-Mon so looking to get back on track with tonight's big card of early games. Going to the bar to watch the ESPN games, which hopefully are good so here's the early stuff and am going to look at everything at 9pm now before heading out. Best of luck to everyone tonight!!!!

Sides: 159-129-8 (+18.1 units)
    Totals: 17-17-1 (-1.7 units)
    Teases: TWO WEEKS COLD TURKEY
    YTD: 176-146-9 (+16.4 units)

1 UNIT
    Saint Joseph's (+1). Short rest worries me, but Dukes haven't beaten anyone better than Niagara, 3 conf wins are against 3 worst teams.
    Syracuse (-2.5). Homer play, hoping the home court kicks in and last time they played in the Dome Dyson lit them up, and he's suspended.
    Wake Forest (-2). As long as they keep giving these WFU lines and such short numbers I will continue to play them at home.
    James Madison (-4.5). Towson is 1-9 on the road or thereabouts, and most games have not been close.
    Texas (+3). I don't think OU has the guard play to defend either Augustin or Abrams.
    Maryland (+1). Conversely, don't think BC has the inside presence to defend Gist or Osby. Vazquez is playing well, Terps need it for NCAA's.
    Seton Hall (+1). Should be a track meet, and while I'm worried about Harangody, I think the Hall wins at home.
    Kentucky (-2). Not real happy about laying a bucket, but UK has been much better in conf play and beat UGA last week on the road.

Looking at Kansas State due to Nebraska's road WOES and "Flyers Special" of Bradley OVER. Also checking out the 9pm tilts of Duke/UNC, Wisky/Iowa, and TTech/Baylor.

:thumbs:

gl cuse:thumbs: :beerbang:

Comment

Late Game Adds

1 UNIT
      Kansas State (-10.5). More playing Nebraska's road issues than I am K-State in this spot.
      Iowa (+7.5). They have been more than competitive at home, and hopefully they can hang tonight with Wisky's depth/height.
      North Carolina (+4/-4). Absolutely dominant at home all season long. Inside advantage with Hansbrough , Steveson, and Thompson even.
      Missouri State/Bradley OVER 137. This guy would never lead me astray.... He's suuuuuuper.

Last edited by CuseFan10; 02-06-2008, 06:29 PM. Reason: add "flyers special" (gulp) and playing UNC

Comment

gl cuse, on a couple of those myself :beerbang:
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Good looking card tonite,opposite Iowa St.Will be rooting home the Orange.Good luck.
          YTD NCAAB
          YTD NBA
          YTD NHL
          YTD NFL
          YTD MLB
          YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
          NHL Philadelphia Flyers
          MLB Baltimore Orioles
          NFL New York Jets
          NCAAB Syracuse Orange
          NCAAF Texas A & M Aggies
          NBA Utah Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            Missouri State/Bradley OVER 137. This guy would never lead me astray.... He's suuuuuuper.

:ba:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

7-5, and I would LOOOOOOOOVE to know when the last team to score 61 ******* points in the 2H and still not cover by 15 point is.

Holy **** St Hoe's....................................... :bang:

PS Seriosuly, I'm not kidding, I would like to know that if anyone wants to go all "Elias" on it.

WOW

Comment

Working...
              X