NCAACBB ****ty Conference Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB ****ty Conference Thursday

dang.......BigWest, WAC, BigSky, Horizon, OVC...probably that transsouthernTAC conference or whatever it is too.....NJIT probably in action as well...Pac10 should be ashamed of playing on the same night as those other schools.....

STEAMROLLER!!!!!!!!!SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!BE SURE AND CHECK OUT THE REST OF MY PLAYS AND MY NASCAR FUTURES IN THE NASCAR SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PORTST +6 -120.......1Unit......just too many points i think. NAU off about a hundered games out of a hundred and one on the road and has to be a tired team. For first place and the inside track to getting beaten by Memphis 120-33 in the first round of the tourney at stake........PORST has been in most of their losses in conference.

really want to play CSUN +6 but it isn't up yet. Anyone know anything in that one that would preclude the books from putting up a line at this point?

other than that, throw a fking dart on Thursdays and you'd be better off.....

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-07-2008, 12:26 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

please note....THESE ARE NOT STEAMROLLER PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRST +7 -280/STAN -500 (-159)...............

CSUN +5 -120

2Teamer:

WRST +8
    CSUN +9 1/2.............1 1/2Units

that's it......what a bunch of horse**** teams that play today.......

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL tonight.. Don't forget the amazing Illini are playing tonight. Come on FF, how could you forget them?

It should be interesting to watch Gordon tonight in Champaign.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

lol njit... that is one ****ty team.

Comment

Goooooooooooooooooooooood Luck

Comment

[QUOTE=FlyersFan;129107]dang.......BigWest, WAC, BigSky, Horizon, OVC...probably that transsouthernTAC conference or whatever it is too.....

the WAC is a ****ty conference:dunno:

:laughing:

gl tonight flyers :beerbang:
            **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by manmythlegend View Post
              the WAC is a ****ty conference:dunno:
              Yes, it's a one bid league with not a snowballs chance in hell of getting two teams into the Big Dance. I'd be shocked if there's even an RPI Top 50 team in the entire conference, but I'll have to look it up.

GL tonight FF! Not on any of that trash your are playing tonight, and thanks again for last night's total.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                Yes, it's a one bid league with not a snowballs chance in hell of getting two teams into the Big Dance. I'd be shocked if there's even an RPI Top 50 team in the entire conference, but I'll have to look it up.

GL tonight FF! Not on any of that trash your are playing tonight, and thanks again for last night's total.
                cuse- THX!....BTW...what was the reference to Patrick Elias in your thread yesterday? For the life of me i couldn't figure out what in the "devil" it meant.....probably some secret code among you NJD fans.....and yes i am on some trash tonight. Very small plays. May even buy back the CSUN play if the line keeps falling.

wsox, daws, s2, mml- THX!....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  cuse- THX!....BTW...what was the reference to Patrick Elias in your thread yesterday? For the life of me i couldn't figure out what in the "devil" it meant.....probably some secret code among you NJD fans.....and yes i am on some trash tonight. Very small plays. May even buy back the CSUN play if the line keeps falling.

wsox, daws, s2, mml- THX!....
                  Hahaha no, I meant the Elias Sports Bureau (the stat geeks/holders).

Comment

I looked it up too. The WAC is the 19th rated conference in the NCAA. Unreal. It's behind the Southern, Patriot, MAAC, and a bunch of other **** boxes. Ouch.

The highest rated WAC team RPI(wise) is Neavda at 80 then USU at 89. Next is 111, so they have only 2 teams in the top 110!!!!

Ouch (again).

Comment

Gl Ff!

Comment

Vaz- THX!....

hit my STEAMROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after watching the end of the PORST/NAU game it is not at all difficult to figure out why teams lose 20 point leads at the half. I mean throwing it to a 4 foot midget in the corner and getting trapped with 20 seconds left....:dunno:....i am going to go out on a limb and guess they wanted that guy to catch it there.......then missing 4 of 5 FT's.......but that line was completely rediculous......

GL to everyone!

Comment

PAC -1/2 (2H)...........cutting 1/2 my losses with CSUN tonight.

GL to everyone!

Comment

oyyvayyyy CSUN on a major run.....shouldn't have doubted them......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X