thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday

poor call on seton hall last night, i have been to conscious about trying to be anti pub lately, hasnt been paying off too much

2 units

UCLA-2 at wash st= 14 str8 wins for the bruins at pullman, based on recent play for both teams i have a hard time seeing this be the end of the streak, wash state hasnt been scoring consistently, dont see that changing for them vs a team that owns them and has better players than them. wash st should never have lost each of their last 2 home games, as they are in terrible position right now with the best team coming to town.

i am not sure why the george mason line dropped to 10.5, but im def going to have a play on them. will see if it drops more. mason should beat the crap out of drexel. drexel, at home last saturday, allowed a 24-0 run by northeastern. it was brutal game to watch, drexel really really sucks at offense, mason could hold them to udner 50 here. g msaon's road woes have been real puzzling tho, as they are experienced and well coached and should be doing better. but i dont see this game being competitive for long

also thinking about making a play on wisc green bay, and illinois tho the illini have really sucked,

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
    poor call on seton hall last night, i have been to conscious about trying to be anti pub lately, hasnt been paying off too much

beholdah- GL!....i have honestly never understood the whole "anti-public" thing. The public wins.....they win a lot.....do they win over the long haul...no. In order to win by betting against the public, you would have to play every game of the year over a few seasons. Otherwise, it shouldn't even be a factor, IMO. I don't even look at it most of the time unless i really think something stinks.

GL!...with your plays......:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

With you on both.... Yeah Drexel is really bad.... Mason should handle them, but on any given day anything can happen so we'll see....

GL to us!!:beerbang:
      NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
      HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

flyers= i never gave a damn aobut the public till a month or so ago i started trying to only bet on games that i like that are also anti pub, mainly because it's nice knowing ur siding with vegas. was doing alright in spots but yesterday was final straw as i passed up on winners because they looked "trappish". no more of that bull****. ucla could be viewed as a trap 2nite, or it could be viewed as the better team who dominates the series only basically having to win. :thumbs:

Comment

GL Beholdah.....:thumbs:
          And me has no problem with pubs....there should be one on every corner! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I assume the line in the Mason/Drexel game dropped a bit if Drexels leading scorer Frank Elegar is going to play. He missed the last game vs NE. I dunno, hoping he doesn't play, but either way Drexel just looks lost this year.

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

GL B! Let's go Bruins! :thumbs:

Comment

thanks guys

man what the helll is going on in drexeel-g masson game? i decided i would lay off and see how 1st half goes. 24-11 drexel right now! they are 10/14 from the floor. could set up nice 2nd half opportunity to hit g mason

Comment

Forget the 2H play.... Mason's on fire and Drexel can't handle the press. Wow... what a turnaround....:thumbs:

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Originally posted by FlushingHearts View Post
                    Forget the 2H play.... Mason's on fire and Drexel can't handle the press. Wow... what a turnaround....:thumbs:
                    seriously, great turnaround

1 unit

G MASON-4 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post

2 units

UCLA-2 at wash st= 14 str8 wins for the bruins at pullman, based on recent play for both teams i have a hard time seeing this be the end of the streak, wash state hasnt been scoring consistently, dont see that changing for them vs a team that owns them and has better players than them. wash st should never have lost each of their last 2 home games, as they are in terrible position right now with the best team coming to town.

:thumbs: ...way to stick to your guns......too much is made on who the public is on. If there are 100 games a night the public might only win 43, but how the fk do you know which 43 they will win or lose, which is why that anti-public stuff is nonesense on a game by game basis. Good hit!
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

nice win by the bruins. disapointed that mason didnt blow out drexel but i'll take a push. i dont even really look at the games on ivy and maac fridays. focusing on the saturday games :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X