wsox08's NCAA Baskets Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NCAA Baskets Thursday

I like the Illini tonight but I'd rather be getting 4-5. I know that's asking a lot but I'd feel a lot safer because they tend to play 35 mins and then suck. I think Assembly Hall will be insane tonight especially with Sampson and Eric Gordon, but the Illini have even struggled at home this year, so I'd lean Illini, but I'll pass. Plus, Indiana is not the 13th best team in the country. They are extremely overrated and it could show tonight.

George Mason -10½ -108

Pittsburgh -3 -105

North Texas +4 -102

Clemson -2 -105

Wisc Green Bay -2½ -107

Xavier/Saint Louis over 119 -110

Troy/Denver U under 131½ -110

SE Missouri State/Morehead State over 152 -105

E Washington/Sacramento State over 134½ -108

2 units each

leans towards UCLA, Murray, Rhode Island, Chattanooga, and Port St OVER but it moved too high.

BOL tonight! :thumbs:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Hmmm... against you on a couple but GL tonight. I was leaning Illini as well but going with the O. Should be a good one :thumbs:

Comment

P-I-T-T :beerbang:

gl tonight wsox :thumbs:
      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

wsox- GL!.....Craplini getting no love from me tonight only due to the plethra of other teams in action who are worse......good night for ILL to play on and hide amongst the rest of the bad teams. BUT.....best hire PUR made was Kelvin Sampson at IU.....if anyone can get his team ill-prepared to play a game and lose to ILL, it would be him. I would have played the Over, but they didn't come close to hitting that number earlier and both teams take a TON of bad shots, IMO......GL!....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks FF, MML, SS

GL guys..
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Gl today Wsox...on PITT with ya!

Comment

Gmason misses cover by .5 :puke:

UCLA -2 +100

Fresno State -1½ -105

2 units each

crap was going to hedge the STL-Xav Over but forgot and it was gone.. hpefully they end up going over.
              Last edited by wsox08; 02-07-2008, 10:06 PM.
              Overall Records

Comment

another game the Illini should have won :bang:
                Overall Records

Comment

will be down 7 or 11 units tonight depending on how UCLA finishes.. yay :puke:

just a brutal night
                  Last edited by wsox08; 02-08-2008, 12:09 AM.
                  Overall Records

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                    helps when you don't go 8-17 from the FT line game after game......:thumbs:.....don't remember a worse ILL team than this one.....lmao......just when the football team got good too.......:beerbang:
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post

I hear ya man - same damn thing every game. Can't shoot FT's, no one that can shoot the ball besides Meachem (who didn't want to shoot it tonight), defensive lapses, silly turnovers, seniors not stepping up, etc. At least the atmosphere was amazing - best since the Wake game freshman year or senior night 2 years ago w/Dee (who was in attendance) and Augustine.

I was sitting in the 3rd row of Krush right next to the IU fans in the corner. (I was the guy w/the shaved head.) I had no gripe w/any of the fans except a few. One guy kept insisting how much of a joke the officials were and called them homers. Hahaha ok pal, even though you guys got way more calls, or lack thereof, than us. The other fans that really pissed me off were a certain player's family (I think we all can figure out who). His dad was an absolute turd. After the game, he gave us the finger while laughing and told us to go **** off. Wow, thanks for keeping it classy.

Anyways, gotta keep looking towards the future. Go Illini!

Moose
                      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
                      X