Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Picked up a unit and half or something last night, could been better had I not gone against my instincts and played UNC without Lawson. Lots of crappy games tonight and a couple good ones. Best of luck tonight everyone!!!

Sides: 165-134-8 (+18.6 units)
    Totals: 18-17-1 (-0.7 units)
    YTD: 183-151-9 (+17.9 units)

1 UNIT
    West Virginia (+4). I think this game will be close with good defenses and slightly offensively challenged teams.
    Cleveland State (-3.5). Coming off terrible 4 game road "trip" and should get back on track tonight at home.
    Loyola MD (-12.5). St Pete's is very bad, and Loyola can score in bunches. Hopefully, the don't sleepwalk through this one.
    Indiana (-1.5). "Gordon Game" has the Illini frothing at the mouth. Too bad Illy hasn't beaten any other than Mich/NW in like two months.
    Cal Santa Barbara (-3.5). Looking to sweep Akognon and Fullerton this season and move up in the Big West standings.
    UCLA (-2.5). Love is too athletic for Baynes IMO. The first game was a no contest, but this one should be much more competitive.

:thumbs:

Want to play Oregon and Rhode Island too but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Cuse- GL!.....which is your steamroller play???....:laughing:.......i was that close to playing UCSB but that conference is as wildly unpredictable as any of them. CSUF is playing some very good ball about now but UCSB beat 'em by 20 the first time. Who knows...GL!..
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Cuse!

Comment

GL with the plays, Cuse :chaching:

Comment

thnx guys

Got hosed with Loyola as they dominated all game and then gave the cover away by 0.5 point in last seconds. Tough one there. Not too happy about that.

Played Clemson too, but for some reason didn't post so even early so far but pissed about Loyola.

Illini fans really up for this one against Gordon. I hope he lights them up, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            Got hosed with Loyola as they dominated all game and then gave the cover away by 0.5 point in last seconds. Tough one there. Not too happy about that.
            at least CLEST has gotten worked like a rib for the majority of the game.....can't stand losing games by 1/2 point. i just traced the problem for you on the LOY game and it appears it is linked to you touching stiflers thread today.....:laughing:

GL!...on the rest.......:thumbs:

Comment

your buddy Crapplebees was 1-7 from 3 tonight.....good thing they green light that guy as he can really shoot it from 3.....:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                your buddy Crapplebees was 1-7 from 3 tonight.....good thing they green light that guy as he can really shoot it from 3.....:laughing:
                He's a awful player, I'm sorry. I am 2/5th's of the way of putting together my "I Can't Stand You Cause You Suck But People Act like You're Good Team" .

C- Joey Dorsey
                PF-
                SF-
                SG- Ryan Appelby
                PG-

3-3 posted but had CLEM too, but 3-3. Got halved on two ******* games, awesome.... Stiffler is rubbing off on the rest of us slowly but surely I think, haha j/k
                Last edited by CuseFan10; 02-08-2008, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  He's a awful player, I'm sorry. I am 2/5th's of the way of putting together my "I Can't Stand You Cause You Suck But People Act like You're Good Team" .

C- Joey Dorsey
                  PF-
                  SF-
                  SG- Ryan Appelby
                  PG-

3-3 posted but had CLEM too, but 3-3. Got halved on two ******* games, awesome.... Stiffler is rubbing off on the rest of us slowly but surely I think, haha j/k
                  Kelvimnmn Sampson coaching that team?.......

Comment

no avery johnson is
                    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                      no avery johnson is
                      fker was supposed to work the drive-thru this weekend......:bang:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn, weeeeeeeeeelcome to Deeeeeeeeerrrrry queen.......

Comment

Very possible. I will add them as I go. I know you're on the edge of your seat, haha... The criteria for this team shall be:

(1) Major conference players only
                        (2) Players must be widely recognized as (fake) good or key parts of their team
                        (3) I must physically say aloud while watching him play, "Holy ****, (insert player's name here) SUCKS!!!! OH MY ******* GOD"
                        (4) That statement must be followed with, "How does anyone think this guy is actually good?"

Some possible names at a quick glance off Top 20 positional sheets are Dominic James and TaJaun Porter for PG and Tommy Liddell for SF. I'm think James has a phenomenal shot, since he's like the 4th best guard on his team yet gets all the praise.

:thumbs:

Edit - Before people jump down my throat and tell me how great James is, as an example, remember these are players who are very talented and still good but get INSANELY overpraised for many reasons from - taking bad shot after bad shot, to not playing defense, to taking too many shots, to not being able to make a free throw to save his mother's life (since he probably doesn't know who his father is), to thinking he's going to be the next Ben Wallace, to just flat out sucking and being overrated etc etc...
                        Last edited by CuseFan10; 02-08-2008, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X