• Show
Clear All

• friday college hoops

BEST BETS (21-17)(+6.90 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (22-18)(+4.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (40-32)(+4.80 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (1-0)(+1.20 units)

OVERALL (84-67)(+17.30 units)

Back on track last night. Overall I went 4-1 picking up 5.10 units. I did not have any best bets, but I went 2-0 on my strong plays and I split my regular plays. My first moneyline parlay was a winner as well. It almost seems too easly taking four large favorites and just asking them to just win. I have been gambling long enough to know it is not. Just like in baseball, betting all those large favorites eventually catches up to you. Tenn Tech who was a 13.5 point favorite last night only won by two, so I was lucky.

Our usual light, sucky Friday night card. Last week I had some luck with the Ivy league, so I will try it again.

Cornell -11.5 vs Princeton (strong play)………………Teams getting a chance to put a hurting on Princeton this year and that is what is going to happen tonight. Cornell is redhot and Princeton is pathetic on the road at 0-7. This line opened at 13.5 as well, so I love the 11.5. This one should get ugly. Cornell by 18 or more.

Dartmouth +11 vs Brown (regular play)…………….No doubt Brown is the better team here, but I get the feeling not by double digits. More of a gut feeling on this game. My gut feelings have not be that great so far this year, so I better make this just a one unit play.

No moneyline parlays for me tonight. I was thinking about Cornell, St Mary’s and Iona, but you have to lay 2 units to win only a half unit. Those odds are a little too steep for me even though it is going to win. But…you never know.

Good Luck Everybody!! Working all day again of Saturday. Be back later Saturday afternoon with my evening plays.

i rode corney hard with 4 units as well, i got them at twelve...what could have been haha good luck with saturday pics bro
    YTD 5 - 5 + $86.50

Philadelphia Phillies - 12/1 - 20 to win 240

Tampa Bay Rays - 9/1 - 20 to win 180

Comment

Working...
    X