• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday banger

53-45-5 +7.75 units

big play for me 2nite...

3 unit Banger

LOUISVILLE-? vs g town= will edit in the line when i put it in, not sure which way line will move, although im thinkin it wont matter

the fact that they're favored over #6 team says alot. this will be home court advantage at it's finest right here imo. louisville has so much talent and depth, they've been playing at a higher level lately. g town is really good but they have seemed vulnerable on the road at times in tough environments, most notably nearly losing to west virg and getting taken care of by pitt. i think this sets up as a statement game for the cards, and freedom hall will be rocking for sure. tough spot for the hoyas, they will not go down easily but i think the cards pull away for the win. if either team gets blown out imo its the hoyas.

other potential plays:

NOTRE DAME vs marquette= i think the irish will extend the home win streak, still debating whether or not to lay the points, marquette is crazily inconsistent.

DUQUESNSE-LASALLE- over whatever. think both squads could easily break 80 so will give the total a look, quick shots and no defense.

UCF+22 at memphis= asking a lot of a terrible free throw shooting team to cover this amount agaisnt a decent enough team like ucf. taylor is reason enough to take a shot with the points

COLORADO vs oklahoma= the sooners lack of depth i think will catch up to them in this spot in the thin air against what should be a desperate home team. colorado's strong 2nd half performance at okla state hopefully will carry over. will likely take a shot with the home dog.

truth be told have a lot of leans, but i really like the cards so not sure if i even want to bother making other plays since im so confident the cards will get it done

gl all, get that scrilla 2day :thumbs:
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 02-09-2008, 04:04 AM.

Good luck today.
    YTD NCAAB
    YTD NBA
    YTD NHL
    YTD NFL
    YTD MLB
    YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
    NHL Philadelphia Flyers
    MLB Baltimore Orioles
    NFL New York Jets
    NCAAB Syracuse Orange
    NCAAF Texas A & M Aggies
    NBA Utah Jazz

Comment

BOL today Beholdah! :beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe

im going to take that over in the lasalle-duquesne game even though it's so high and i havent played a college total ever in my life i think. i would shocked if the winner doesnt break 90, and i cant see the game being a blowout. gonna put it in b4 tip cuz it could go down a half point or so

Comment

aiht first play of day

1 unit

LASALLE vs DUQUESNE: OVER 162.5

Comment

1 unit

COLORADO+4 vs oklahoma

Comment

1 unit

BALL STATE +5.5=

1/2 unit

BALL STATE ML+210

wanted +6 but whatever. i am gonna make a ballsy call and say the 3-18 ball state cardinals will beat akron. they took kent to ot last time out, but this is not a play on the crappy cardinals, it is a fade of the zips. akron hasnt looked great on the road of late, and i dont see them playing a great game on the road now without WOOD. losing him is a huge blow for them. i also saw on an akron board that dials isnt exactly 100% right now. the line opened a little low and has stay there for a reason imo.

im thinking that maryland might blow out nc state at home, not sure if i wanna lay the 8.5 but would think its a 12+ point victory. i doubt they will be looking ahead to duke becuase they cant afford a home loss b4 that game.

Comment

went louis 1st half instead of game

2 units

LOUISVILLE-2 1st half

Comment

well solid start turned crappy for me 2day. i thought louisville would get off to a fast start behind the wild crowd but was proven wrong. the g town defense is too good. not gonna chase 2nd half.
                  also,ball state came up short, had a strong feeling akron was gonna really struggle on offense and get shocked, ball state was covering with a little over a min left but linhart hit a devastating 3 pointer, unfortunately linhart waited till i had money against akron to have a career night.

2-3 -1.8 u so far, gonna put it behind me and find a solid winner for 2marrow

last play

1 unit

CASL STATE NORTHRIDGE-8 at cal davis= they beat them by 25 earlier in year and uc davis got rolled up twice by long beach state!

Comment

damn terrible decision making, had i stayed with original plan would have had a winner with louisville-3.5, instead a big loser with the last second decision to take them 1st half instead of game. im gonna have to drink a lil extra 2nite to get over that, cant let that happen again.

Comment

Working...
                    X