snuck up on yah, huh?

same side, go friars.......:beerbang:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

gl cuse, tailed ya!

Comment

GL Cuse :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Well

Perfect example of rushing to put something in and not checking not things. What is up with PROV? 5 shots in 8 mins and St Johns has 17???? Hmmm.....

Comment

that's that classic road fav didnt ya know? haha. bol bud

Comment

GL today Cuse!
              :gulp:
              ...toke on...

Comment

Good Luck Cuse. I thought it was beer thirty myself :dunno:

Comment

gl cuse 2day, :thumbs:

Comment

thnx everyone

Really not into it today for some reason. Only game I like all day I didn't play, and PROV gave up like a 10-1 run to the Johnnies with about 2 minutes left to lose outright. Just a couple, good luck everyone!!!

1 UNIT
                    California (-4). Cal has been bad at home so this worries me, but playing it anyway as they need this one for any shot at the NCAA's. Hoping ORE shows no pride and packs it in early this season.

NC Wilmington (-6.5). James Maddy has been bad on the road most for the season, but especially worse of late. Playing the home team here in a game they should win easily and keep serve in the standings.

:thumbs:

Comment

Adds

1 UNIT
                      Louisiana Tech (-1.5). Have some pride, beat the Vandals at home for crying out loud.

Georgetown (+3.5). Wanted 4 but didn't get it. GT is built to win on the road with how they lull teams to sleep and have the big man inside and the senior PG. The Hoyas have the size to match up with Padgett, Palacios, and Character too tossing Hibbert, Summers, and Macklin out there. I'll take Wallace over anything Louey has in the backcourt and Sapp is underrated. Should be low scoring too, IMO so I'll take the points. First one to 60 wins.

Purdue (+9.5). I guess I'll take the sucker line here? Purdue has been more than competitive in every road game they've played as far as I can remember. I don't think they will win, but I think they can stay within reach.

Cal Northridge (-8). I hate this conference but will give it one more go. UC Davis has lost 5 in a row, 6 of 7 and just got blasted at home by a pourous LBSU team. That said, they prob win outright tonight, haha...

:thumbs:

Comment

cuse- don't shoot me if it loses, but LOY(chi) i think is a pretty nice play.....line was +1 1/2 and now it's -1 1/2 about 30 minutes later...so you're not getting the best of the number but still a pick'em. im probably a sucker, but im on that BRAD Over train again tonight. Number is too close IMO but i played it anyway. On LATECH as well. GL!...:thumbs:
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          cuse- don't shoot me if it loses, but LOY(chi) i think is a pretty nice play.....line was +1 1/2 and now it's -1 1/2 about 30 minutes later...so you're not getting the best of the number but still a pick'em. im probably a sucker, but im on that BRAD Over train again tonight. Number is too close IMO but i played it anyway. On LATECH as well. GL!...:thumbs:
                          thnx - i'll take a look. i don't play many HORIZON games, if any. can't play butler and most of those other teams are unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                            thnx - i'll take a look. i don't play many HORIZON games, if any. can't play butler and most of those other teams are unpredictable.
                            i never do either. this is the first game i have played all year, but i like the spot for LOY(chi)...they only have 1 more home game (5 roadies)...the first game went to 2OT's at ILLCHI and ILLCHI (knock on wood) hasn't beaten anyone on the road in conference for the most part. Unpredictable i agree. Liked the line move and i like that i haven't seen it on anyone's card. Under the radar games seem to do better. But it should be a close game none the less. No big deal...just pointing it out to take a look at...:thumbs:

and dang LATECH better get a W...lol.....freeking Idablow....
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                            X