Clemson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson

Has gone 50 minutes and not made one single free throw. That is amazingly SAD.

F Clemson. They deserve not to win for another 25 years or whatever the hell it is for not winning that one. Unbeleivable, but that's the ACC for ya. :dunno:

Comment

I didn't watch anything after the first ten minutes of the game and now I'm regretting it.. Of course the one time I start my hw early is the time I miss a good game.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
        I didn't watch anything after the first ten minutes of the game and now I'm regretting it.. Of course the one time I start my hw early is the time I miss a good game.
        **** homework and college.....:laughing: :laughing: get good grades so u dont end up like me or vaz over at university of buffalo :bang: :bang: :bang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          **** homework and college..... get good grades so u dont end up like me or vaz over at university of buffalo :bang: :bang: :bang:

:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            **** homework and college.....:laughing: :laughing: get good grades so u dont end up like me or vaz over at university of buffalo :bang: :bang: :bang:
            Heh, we just started a new semester so I figured I should start off on the right foot by actually reading something they told us to read...
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Heh, we just started a new semester so I figured I should start off on the right foot by actually reading something they told us to read...
              **** i thought those books were coasters for my beer........but then again that was 20 years ago.....:beerbang:

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

hah i'll probably be the same way as you for about 2 more weeks or so before i slowly stop caring again :beer2:
                **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Working...
                X