Harmonious NCAAB Mon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Mon

Getting this in before it goes up any further....

2 UNITS
    Kansas (-4)

I'll post other the record, plays, and explanations later on tonite, good luck everyone!!!

:thumbs:

gl cuse :thumbs:
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Opposites but with two more points... Kansas by 5, please :thumbs:

Comment

The Rest

thnx guys, Kansas by 5 works for me SS. :thumbs:

1 UNIT
        Illinois-Chicago (-2). This conference has kicked me in the berries all season long as far as I can tell, but I like UIC here. One, this might be the last game all season they are favored in unless they are a tiny fave at Detroit. Two, their next 2 games are roadies, and 5 of their last 6 are - and the home game is against Butler. Point is, they need this game to have a prayer of staying the Top 4 of for the conference tourney and getting a 1st round layup.

Nevada (-6). Utah State has been on the road only 5 times since December 1st, over two months (damn near 2.5 months). They are traditionally a shaky road team and studly home court defender too, and they got absolutely ****boxed by Utah and New Mexico State in their losses on the road. Their wins were against Cal-Bakersfield (a D1 wanna-be right now), La Tech (a D1 atrocity), and a Fresno State team with like 3 of it's top players injured or suspended.

Santa Clara (+5.5). Playing the Broncos at home here and hoping they can keep this one close. St Mary's is the better team and more talented, but ESPN is on site and the place should be jumping. Need the big fella, Bryant, to play well, and the senior PG leader, Angley.

The Kansas play is one of the very few I've played above 1 UNIT all season (which means "flame on" time, haha). I really think the difference in the game is the perimeter defense that Robinson, Chalmers, and Rush can apply to Augustin and Abrams. Inside, as much as Conner Atchley has improved and the addition of Johnson helps with another body, but they really only have one useful player over 6'8'' while Kansas has 3 very skilled guys 6'9'' or above in Jackson, Arthur, and Kaun.

That's why the play the games though... GL tonite guys!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          thnx guys, Kansas by 5 works for me SS. :thumbs:

1 UNIT
          Illinois-Chicago (-2). This conference has kicked me in the berries all season long as far as I can tell, but I like UIC here. One, this might be the last game all season they are favored in unless they are a tiny fave at Detroit. Two, their next 2 games are roadies, and 5 of their last 6 are - and the home game is against Butler. Point is, they need this game to have a prayer of staying the Top 4 of for the conference tourney and getting a 1st round layup.

Nevada (-6). Utah State has been on the road only 5 times since December 1st, over two months (damn near 2.5 months). They are traditionally a shaky road team and studly home court defender too, and they got absolutely ****boxed by Utah and New Mexico State in their losses on the road. Their wins were against Cal-Bakersfield (a D1 wanna-be right now), La Tech (a D1 atrocity), and a Fresno State team with like 3 of it's top players injured or suspended.

Santa Clara (+5.5). Playing the Broncos at home here and hoping they can keep this one close. St Mary's is the better team and more talented, but ESPN is on site and the place should be jumping. Need the big fella, Bryant, to play well, and the senior PG leader, Angley.

The Kansas play is one of the very few I've played above 1 UNIT all season (which means "flame on" time, haha). I really think the difference in the game is the perimeter defense that Robinson, Chalmers, and Rush can apply to Augustin and Abrams. Inside, as much as Conner Atchley has improved and the addition of Johnson helps with another body, but they really only have one useful player over 6'8'' while Kansas has 3 very skilled guys 6'9'' or above in Jackson, Arthur, and Kaun.

That's why the play the games though... GL tonite guys!!!! :thumbs:
          cuse- GL!...same thoughts. I played 2 of the 3. Every service in the world is on SCL and UIC tonight which usually ends up sucking ass.

i sent you an email, BTW through your hockey email whatever one that is....
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-11-2008, 07:11 PM.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Cuse!
            :gulp:
            ...toke on...

Comment

thanks flyers

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              cuse- GL!...same thoughts. I played 2 of the 3. Every service in the world is on SCL and UIC tonight which usually ends up sucking ass.

i sent you an email, BTW through your hockey email whatever one that is....
              I guess I'm in the minority, but I use nothing but myself for my plays. I wouldn't even know where to find a"Service" these days. Kudos to those it's working for!

Comment

with u on nevada and kansas, nice job getting early kansas line gl 2nite

Comment

Unreal, I swear the more I post my reasoning the better chance my plays have to lose. I insinuate Atchley will be overmatched and he comes out looking like Larry ******* Bird.

:bang:

No matter who I speak slightly ill of, it burns me every time.....

Comment

Kansas - Way to defensive rebound all 2H you bunch of ****bags.... :puke:

Congrats to Texas, they deserved to win that one.

Comment

cuse- tough one with UNR tonight....cheapy lay up at the buzzer kills the cover.....

and BTW...what happened to Mr. Steamroller??...:dunno:....i guess we can add him to the list of guys who self promoted and then flamed out big time.....
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                      X