Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple Owls Monday

21-17 -4.5 units

Not too good of a weekend, but Temple won in overtime so that makes up for it. I'm getting convinced that they can make a run for the A-10 tourney in Atlantic City. I plan on going to day 2 and day 3 of it and if Temple goes farther will probably keep going. Alright so lets see if I can start the week off good.

Citadel +11.5 (2 units) --Elon shouldn't be giving anybody more then 10 points.

Illinois-Chicago -2 (2 units) --Valparaiso hasn't looked good in the past week or so, while Ill chicago has looked very sharp. Even though I think Valparaiso is the better team, they aren't playing good enough right now.

Georgetown -12 (2 units) --Villanova has had a really tough season. They have a lot of young players and besides Reynolds don't have a go to player. They have some really good shooters, but lack the inside presence along with people that can drive to the basket. Reynolds has been shooting awful the last month or so, and it won't get any easier tonite. Georgetown should completely dominate the inside, and the boards something Villanova has been able to do in the past. Even when they had the 4 nasty guards a few years ago, they were able to rebound very well. I just don't think these young players play as hard as they should because to me rebounding is effort, the guy who wants its more will get it. So I think if Georgetown can keep the turnovers limited which at home they should be able to do, and also if they attack Villanova inside and not rely on outside shots, they should shoot a high percentage from the field. Also forcing Villanova to shoot outside shots because of their inability to get inside can cause this game to be a blowout unless they hit them which can happen because they have talented players, they are just freshman and sophomores. So I don't think Villanova will shoot very well tonite with that Georgetown defense and don't think this game will be under double digits.

GL to ya TO........love the Citadel and G-Town plays too, and my rationale is much the same as your!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X