• Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

BEST BETS (25-18)(+15.60 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (22-21)(-2.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (45-35)(+6.50 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (1-0)(+1.20 units)

OVERALL (93-74)(+21.10 units)

Good Sunday. I went 3-1 picking up 5.90 units. I won both best bets, did not have any strong plays or moneyline parlays, and split my two regular plays. I am back over the twenty unit mark again. I sure hope I can stay there this time.

Cleveland St -4 vs Wisconsin-Green Bay (best bet)……………….One of my usual plays. Better team overall, much better team at home and laying a small number. Clev. St is 9-3 at home and Wisconsin is only 3-8 on the road. Sure it could lose, but these types of games have got me where I am at so far this season.

Portland -5.5 vs Pepperdine (regular play)……………Similar situation as above, only neither team very good and Portland is not a great home team at 5-5, but still worth a one unit play for me.

Nevada -7 vs Utah State (regular play)……………Another play that fits my system. If this line were 3-5 points I would be tempted to make it a strong play or maybe a best bet, but it has climbed to seven and that scares me a little….at least down to a one unit regular play. Nevada is 10-2 at home and Utah St is 3-5 on the road.

Moneyline Parlay (risking 2 units to win 1.4 units)

Georgetown
    Elon
    Nevada

Good Luck Everybody!!

GL!...what happened to Jill?...:dunno:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nothing. I just changed my username. When I first started getting on the net years ago and was trying to think up a username, my wife (jill) came up with jillmark, so I used it. I can't tell you how many people think I am a woman making picks.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        GL!...what happened to Jill?...:dunno:
        And the Dolphins avatar too???

Comment

Working...
        X