NCAACBB Last Hurrah Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Last Hurrah Monday

may be shutting it down here for the rest of the season as work is starting to really pick up and it's quite frankly a waste of time to do this when you don't really have the time necessary to do it completely. And im getting burned out on it. Sick of sitting around following scores.......

UIC -125/UNR -300 (+141).........UIC and UNR are both solid home teams (knock on wood) and i would hope both get it done tonight. Both teams are in a revenge spot, as well. Every service known to man is on UIC which doesn't make me thrilled, but riding ATS LOCK tonight and my thoughts were the same as well.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

if you wanna just give me the money in your account i can manage it for you while your away :thumbs: :thumbs:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      if you wanna just give me the money in your account i can manage it for you while your away :thumbs: :thumbs:
      dude- you would just put it to use for some new shoveling technology.......:laughing:

That reminds me that if the state of California wanted to save millions on its highway crews, they should invest in finding a shovel that can stand up by itself....they are working by the freeway in my area at night and it's classic. There must be 30 dudes there and 29 of them are standing there with shovels trying to look busy watching the guy who is down in the trench......:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        dude- you would just put it to use for some new shoveling technology.......:laughing:

That reminds me that if the state of California wanted to save millions on its highway crews, they should invest in finding a shovel that can stand up by itself....they are working by the freeway in my area at night and it's classic. There must be 30 dudes there and 29 of them are standing there with shovels trying to look busy watching the guy who is down in the trench......:thumbs:
        my uncle worked on the highways and construction for new york........tells me stories of how all the guys took their merry ******* time......milking overtime doing a half ass job, not even doing the job they were suppose to etc.....:puke: :puke: :puke:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

GL FF!
          :thumbs:
          ...toke on...

Comment

my uncle worked on the highways and construction for new york........tells me stories of how all the guys took their merry ******* time......milking overtime doing a half ass job, not even doing the job they were suppose to etc.....:puke: :puke: :puke:

They have those in every state - it's called the UNION.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              They have those in every state - it's called the UNION.
              its called work ethic too ..........they all are naturally lazy people..........so that doesn't help either

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

its called work ethic too ..........they all are naturally lazy people..........so that doesn't help either
                That's quite a stereotype and inherently not true whatsoever. Union workers are generally a product of their environment (after long enough). They don't have to work once they get over the apprenticeship part of it and they still get paid insane amounts of money for nothing, so why would they go above and beyond, ya know? No one else is. My buddy is not lazy at all, but he's in the Steam/Pipefitter's Union and gets paid what he gets whether he works hard or not. He makes over 100K a year and ******* lays pipe, solders, and checks refrigeration connects and stuff, 15 cigarette breaks a day, an hour and half lunch, **** it right?

Gotta love prevailing wage.... :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  That's quite a stereotype and inherently not true whatsoever. Union workers are generally a product of their environment (after long enough). They don't have to work once they get over the apprenticeship part of it and they still get paid insane amounts of money for nothing, so why would they go above and beyond, ya know? No one else is. My buddy is not lazy at all, but he's in the Steam/Pipefitter's Union and gets paid what he gets whether he works hard or not. He makes over 100K a year and ******* lays pipe, solders, and checks refrigeration connects and stuff, 15 cigarette breaks a day, an hour and half lunch, **** it right?

Gotta love prevailing wage.... :puke:
                  i think most of the highway workers come in being the lazy type and knowing the job description their taking up, know they can get away with ****, and jerk off when it comes to working .........so the job fits who they are being a lazy, procrastinating type..........i am for unions tho, this just happens to be the bad side to them, than again aren't their + and - to almost everything in life

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Hope to see ya around elsewhere FF :thumbs:

Comment

rahstahhhhhhhhs- THX!....

S2- THX!......would like to keep playing some more as the season has been pretty good, but the time just isn't there to do so full time. Hopefully i cand find some time for weekends and maybe wednesdays.

1-0 +2.82Units........

GL to everyone!

Comment

nice night flyers, hopefully you'll be able to share some plays saturdays as i've taileda few of them from time to time w/ some pretty good success :beerbang:
                        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

MML- THX!.....will hopefully be around on Saturdays. Wish i could keep playing every day but just don't have the time.

Comment

Working...
                          X