Brutal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal

what an absolutely brutal foul call to end that game. Unbelievable you would call that foul when (a) he barely touched him and (b) there was like 1 second left and the guy was 90 feet from the hoop. Wow....just awful.......congrats GTown on the freebie
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    what an absolutely brutal foul call to end that game. Unbelievable you would call that foul when (a) he barely touched him and (b) there was like 1 second left and the guy was 90 feet from the hoop. Wow....just awful.......congrats GTown on the freebie
    The Rutgers womens game was even worse if anyone saw that one. The clock mysteriously stopped at 0.2 seconds and then they called a foul which would have been after the whistle. No guts in one game, and a guy who wants to be the center of attention and the story to ruin the other.

haha geez referees are stupid. :puke:

Comment

missed that one cuse....i hate it when i miss a women's hoops game.....:bang:

i tell you one thing i wouldn't miss is if they got rid of stacey schulman dales shuster or whatever the heck her name is. i love it that she thinks she knows more about the mens game than digger.......they basically tell her to shut the fk up in a nice way every single monday and she doesn't seem to get it
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        missed that one cuse....i hate it when i miss a women's hoops game.....:bang:

i tell you one thing i wouldn't miss is if they got rid of stacey schulman dales shuster or whatever the heck her name is. i love it that she thinks she knows more about the mens game than digger.......they basically tell her to shut the fk up in a nice way every single monday and she doesn't seem to get it

hey id do her :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

that ending to the Villanova game last night was fk'n terrible.... how the hell do you make that call with a .1 of a second left to decide such a great game, and the foul on Wallace wasnt even a foul, Reynolds got hit just as hard, makes no sense how the guy makes that call, the ref is from DELCO, Pa, my guess is that hes a St Joe fan lol...second time this year Nova has gotten screwed on a foul with under a second to go....
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
          X