• JP's Kent St...

Look good for Kent...

Kent St.....71....67....71....70
    C.Mich......66....69....67....67
    + Value Kent St.....14

GL jp...:thumbs:
    Baseball stuff...

Data from USA today matchups...

Team name....[W/L]...Score...Whip...ERA....BP....AF....IP....P&BP....DIFF..

P&BP is pitchers & Bull pen score. DIFF is differential value O'all & L3..[New data]..Higher value is indicative of better performance...

Thanks Katidy....me is hoping for a SU winner tonight from Kent, but I took CMU and the +4 in that game! I appreciate ya running the numbers for me, but hate to say that I hope that computer gets only this one wrong for today!:thumbs: :sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

How does that add up to Kent St +14???

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        How does that add up to Kent St +14???
        lmao...i was thinking the same thing....line is 3 to 4 and all his results show 3-4 unless i am not reading the scores right.....and one of them has KentState losing outright....:dunno:......would seem to me as a stay away play
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

OK guys...

That + value is a performance # based on FG%, 3P% & FT%..

So it is indicative of an overall better performance in those categories...

In Kent St. case with the line @ -4, the 3 score evaluations close to or at 4 then the added performance value would make Kent a play...

Oddly the value of 14 is close to the actual point score differential....79-66...:dunno:
          Baseball stuff...

P&BP is pitchers & Bull pen score. DIFF is differential value O'all & L3..[New data]..Higher value is indicative of better performance...

Comment

And I was happy because Kent won and Akron lost...even though I lost money on both games! UA hasn't done squat since Kent beat them a couple of weeks ago, and lost @ home lastnight vs. Northern Illinois breaking their (Zips) 22 home game winning streak.....I know how your numbers work and that's funny how the value did come close to the actual winning total....:thumbs: :laughing:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks jp...Glad somebody can figure out my evaluations...

Gonna throw in a few more in a minute...

Minny sucked...:bang:

GL...:cheers:
              Baseball stuff...

Comment

Working...
              X