Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owls Tuesday

22-19 -6.7 units

Citadel blew that game yesterday, seems like I always miss games by 1 or 2 points, but anyway today is a new day...

Michigan state -1 (2 units) --Don't think Purdue will beat Wisconsin and Mich State in back to back games and after Michigan state took penn state lightly their last road game, should be ready for this game.

Marquette -3 (2 units) --Marquette isn't a very good road team, but I don't think Setan Hall will be able to match up with the quickness that comes with Marquette. But even so Setan Hall can shoot, so it just depends on which Marquette shows up tonite. There are games where Marquette didn't even seem like they got off the plane, and then there are games where they decide to play good pressure defense, and just flat out run the other team to death. So hopefully they do that tonite.

Indiana state +1.5 (2 units) --Indiana state is 2 different teams. At home they play excellent and on the road they just flat out suck. I guess you could say this about most mid major teams. Just ask Cleveland state about that. Anyway Bradley isn't as strong as they have been in the past I think and even though they have had a great month or so, I don't see them keeping this up.

Akron -18 (2 units) --Northern Illinios was able to cover the same spread against kent state the other night. However I strongly believe that Akron is a stronger home team than Kent state. They have dominated people at home and against a team that hasn't even won a road game, 18 is a generous number to be giving.

Western Michigan -4.5 (2 units) --I really like this play because since 1999, the road team hasnt won the game. Also Western Michigan has been just spanking teams at home, they beat Akron by 20 which is amazing, so I'll give 4.5 points.

Good luck to everyone!

Love those MAC plays and Marquette too....let's get 'em TO! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X